Worst week of my life

Sorry to hear about Max, Bill. I couldn't imagine what you are going through. If we lost our dog, we would be going nuts! Hope you find him fast. Let me know if I can help in any way

<!--EDIT|BLKBLU04
Reason for Edit: None given...|1100059257 -->

I love my dog more than most people, actually miss her when I am on vacation... wierd ... I feel for ya, hope u find em soon.

<!--EDIT|Hawaiibusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1100067808 -->

Sorry to hear that bro. Sucks not knowin' what happened to 'im. Maybe he'll turn up soon. Hey, you sure rubbah ain't laid up in some cheap motel with 'im somewhere drinkin' rot gut wine and eatin' cheap chocolates?
rock.gif
Nah, I'm sure even yer dog has better taste than that...
laugh.gif

j/k... Just tryin' to lighten the situation a little. Not takin' it lightly bro.
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1100097605 -->

..I can't relate with you more.. I lost my Germ. Shep. a year ago.. Now I am left with my Tervieuren (Belg. Shep.) and I still miss him.. (..so does my other dog.. funny thing, they were both male and went along fine.. )

I wish you would find him..

Damn sure hate to hear that MSF. I won't even attempt even a small joke to get you through this because I felt the same way about my Chow (Georgio) when he was stolen years ago. I understand the attachment and hope you all find him. I still remember the pics you posted of him some time back. Good luck!

Thanks again folks.....we stayed out till almost 12 last night trying to find him in the area he was last seen, with no luck again.
I had to go back to work today, but Colleen is out lookin right now again.
We're both nearly exausted and comin down with the flew due to so little sleep.......this is gettin crazy.....I cannot believe how this has effected us.......first couple days weren't bad, but as time goes and hope fades it gets worse.
We e-mailed his pic to the news today.....hopin they'll run it today or tomorrow.....we'll see.
He comes out in the local paper this weekend.
I'll keep ya informed.
Thanks to all of you, and thanks for tryin to chear me up too.
Have a great day, and gaurd yer dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bill

Bill, we got your email and we'll distribute as much as we can. We want to help so let us know what u want us to do. (replied to your email)

Got it, not sure what's happening with that??? If you want to go out looking now, i'm up for it dood. I can drive u around

Back