Worst week of my life

monsterspeedfreak

Donating Member
Registered
Just need to vent a bit.
Mr Max dissappeared a week ago tonight.
We have no idea what happened to him.......just dissappeared sometime between 2 and 5 last Tue morning.
We are now starting to think he may have been stolen......he's a ckc registered Alaskan Mal from championship showdog bloodlines, and we think someone may have stolen him to sell, or for breeding purposes...... He has an incredible peronality and a loyalty I've never witnessed in a dog before.
We have been looking almost nonstop for him with no luck at all.
Have contacted every dog shelter and kennel within 100 miles of us.
We have posters all over the town we live in and the three neighbouring ones.
We've been runnin ads in the papers.
Tomorrow we're gonna try and get a picture of him on TV on the news, but they usually only do that for dogs with illnesses.
I would give anything to get him back.....yes even my Busa....ten times over.
I would have never thought a dog could get to me this bad, but it really is like a just lost my best friend or a brother.
Damn I miss him.
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

Sorry to hear, my bud.
sad.gif

I hope that things turn out ok for you and yer pal. Hopefully he's just takin a really long walk around the neighborhood.
smile.gif
He could probably just be lost...probably wondering where his "human" ran off to.

Best of luck to ya, bro.

Hope ole boy shows up soon.
He may just need some time to "sew his oates" with the ladiy dogs
wink.gif

Feelin your pain... Good Luck.

Sorry to here that. Thats one reason i keep Zeus in the house. Everyone that see him thinks he is a pitbull and all i need is some shady person to steal him to fight him or use as bait for some fighting dog. Zeus is like my kid. So he never out of sight unless im at work. Hope things work out for ya.

Sorry to hear about your boy. Hope you find him. I would be devestated too...:(

Wow Bro that is very sad ... a week is a long time but don't give up ... widen your search with more posters and flyers and the TV thing is a great idea. Wishing you the best of luck getting Mr Max back.

Holy Crap Man... Sorry to hear that. There are alot of folks out there that are just kinda heartless, and souless. They just cannot understand that a pet may be more a friend and part of the family than any human...

Hope you find him...

My Cat went missiing for two weeks once. She just vanished, then showed up one night two weeks later...

Looked like someone had tried to keep her, her color was missing but there was a different one there instead. So who knows?

He'll turn up, No worries...

Oh no, Max was taken? I really hope he wasn't taken and just happens to be lost. Sorry to hear Bill
sad.gif
Max is one of the biggest dogs I've seen. The first time I went over to Bills, Max was there to intimidate me but when u got up close, was one of the friendliest of all. I'm sure he'll show up, Bill.

Hope you find him MSF. I've got 3 Golden Retrievers, so I feel you pain. Best of luck to ya!
sad.gif

I'm so sorry to hear about Max, Bill...there's nothing worse than losing a pet and not finding out what happened...most have been through it at one time or another...

I truly hope he shows up or that someone will turn him over...
sad.gif

How old is he?

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1100014170 -->

Sorry to hear about Mr. Max, hopefully he shows up soon. Maybe he's just exploring the neighborhood.

Gabriela sends her sympathies. She said she would feel the same and give up her bike and car too if she lost her Zorro.

p.s. I'd give up her car and bike if she lost her Zorro too ... haha, j/k.. ok, that was a cheap attempt to win a smile.

dayum bro, sorry to hear... it's definitely sad to loose a family pet.... I hope he turns up.

if it is any consulation if someone did take him and he gets out he'll come home, they always find there way back home...that's what happend to my wife's cat. He got out and vanished for 4 months. I got her another one and the next thing I know bubbles is back......anyway, I do hope you find him....

Thanks everyone for the support.
Reading this almost makes me cry, and I'm not that type of guy, but this is just killin me.
I had a guy phone about an hour ago syaing he may have found his collar, but it turned out to be off a different dog.......was exactly the same as Mr Max's, but without a tag, and a little smaller.
Again, thanks folks......I really really appreciate the support.

Iced......thanks bro......can ya keep an eye out for me dude.....I check the SPCA up by you daily, but no luck yet.
I need all the help I can get.........there's probably 2000+ people keepin an eye out now, just locally.
A lady phoned last night and said she was in Sears, and she heard someone speaking to the teller in front of her about a missing dog.....it turned out they were talkin bout Max......both people I don't even know.....they had seen the posters.
The compassion for animals is incredible.
OK....now I'm cryin.......gotta go look again.
Thanks all
Bill

Anytime, Bill.... Email me your flyer and I'll post it up around my neighbourhood and any place I go to as well... I'm over in Langley side too occassionally.   Also in Richmond I'll distribute it here as well...

If allowed, I'll post it up at YVR since it's nearby and I'll be heading down south for a day and I'll post near the Canada/US border

<!--EDIT|Iced
Reason for Edit: "more"|1100035917 -->

Sorry to hear that man. i feel the same way about my dog....the first dog I have had in 25 years or so. I sure hope you find him.

Thanks Thinker

Chris........I'll send ya teh poster later bro....Someone phoned me this afternoon and said they seen him in Coquitlam by the Canadian tire on Shaugnassey.
We spent the entire afternoon out there with no luck......headin back there now......just had to park the bike....was gettin to dark to ride in rush hour.....gonna take the truck back.

Later dude.
Bill

Back