Worst joke competition

bologna sandwich anyone?
Yeah, extra mayo please.
ya whats wrong w/ bologna
sadnews.gif
I think I'm gonna go make one
beerchug.gif

Three little old ladies were sitting on a park bench feeding the pigeons when all of a sudden, a flasher approached in front of them and open his trenchcoat, exposing everything!

The first little old lady had a stroke.

The second little old lady had a stroke.

The third little old lady's arms were too short to reach.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Did you hear about the two maggots who were making love in dead Earnest?

Ever hear of the two termites who walked into a saloon and asked for the bar-tender?

This one may get deleted but . . . .

What do you call a masturbating cow?

Beef Stroganoff.

(Okay, I won't step any further over the line!
biggrin.gif
)

What happened to the fly when he landed on the edge of the toilet?

He got pissed off.

a well respected young man in a small town finally got married to a very nice, well respected young woman from a neighboring town. on thier honeymoon, during the long anticipated time of intamicy, a vandal through a brick through the bedroom window, striking the new groom square in the butt, with enough force to break his tailbone. due to the sensitivity of the case, the police chief himself chose to do the interview. he appoligized ,that of all timing, this had to be the worst... to ruin a new husband and bride's first night together making love, but assured him the vandal would be caught. the groom then told the chief that he was actually happy with the timing! puzzled, the chief asked how he could ever think that the timing was good. the groom smiled and replied... if the vandal would've came by 5 minutes sooner, the brick would've hit me on the back of my head... which we all know would've killed me
cool.gif

I hope this not a repeat,

How do you get a 75 year old lady to yell F*%@!

Get another 75 year old lady to yell Bingo!

best/worst pickup line...

Man says to a woman...

Are you from Ireland?.... cuz my p#nus is Dublin

i went to the DR the other day and the nurse came in and told me they are going to need a stool sample, urine sample,& a semin sample to do some testing so i took my underwear off and handed them to her.
thumb_up.gif

the united states was wanting to take the dna from several great men to make a president,they agreed to use the genes from adolf hitler, george bush,and oliver north, you know what they named him? Adolf oliver bush

Back