Worst joke competition

This one almost kills my mom. I swear she almosts breaks a hip. Her brother would tell it to her when they were young:

When is a boy not a boy?

When he's a girl.

My wife is likewise comedically impared.  Her favorite:

How do you tell when a duck thinks you're funny?

He quacks up.

A man was up in his bedroom standing naked and his wife was downstairs cleaning up the dishes the man yells down to her to come up and see his new clock the woman asks to herself new clock hmm so the husband yells again come up and see the new clock so she stops what shes doing goes upstairs and find her husband naked and says thats not a clock thats a c*ck he said put two hands and your face on it now its a clock

What do you call a musician who has just been kicked out of his girlfriend's apartment? Homeless

OK, what do you call a deer born with no eyes?

I have no eyedeer!
laugh.gif

Two women walk into a bar....................and never stop talking.

Little Johnnie took little Suzi to the Saturday Afternoon Matinee.

They sat up in the balcony and started making out.

All of a sudden little Suzi stops making out, turns to little Johnnie and says,

"I think I just swallowed your gum Johnnie ".

No, he says "that was just me clearing my throat."
drools.gif

A lady is driving down the road when her car suddenly bursts into flames. She pulls over jumps out the car her body engulfed in flames. She starts running towards a police officer who shoots her dead in a matter of seconds. When the police officer's supervisor got on the scene he asked "Why did you shoot that poor woman." He looked at his supervisor with a serious look and said

"Sir she was pointing her fire arms at me!"

father takes daughter with him to get a hair cut but first stops to get a muffin for the daughter when they get in the hair cut place he sits in the barbers chair and the little girl sits on the floor next to him the barber says to the little girl your going to get hair on your muffin little girl stands up and states i know and im going to grow ti*s

The wordt joke? Im going for broke here now, tastless lame and cheesy.

Why did the chicken cross the road?
I dont care. Do you really care why a chicken crossed the road?
Chikens cross the road all the time and no one looks twice!!!

Little joe and Daisy playing in the bath
Joe say ill duck you
Daisy says when you learn to spell it right

Back