Worst day ever

Ok so that piston had a small crack at the top. Obviously you see the major damage. Just from looking down it looks like it may have damaged one of the gears in the tranny. It was hard to see but the gear did look like it had a tooth smashed. That is a completely stock tranny so it wasn’t built up. The head does not look damaged at all. I’m sure those valves are junk but other than that the head looks good. The other pistons look ok to me. No damage or huge score marks on the block at all. Overall I guess it could have been much worse.

If it wasn’t for you guys here I was giving up. I was ready to strip it and sell the parts. I was going to give up a passion of mine as I was defeated. You guys have motivated me to keep going and I owe you all a debt of gratitude. Thank you all

Ok so that piston had a small crack at the top. Obviously you see the major damage. Just from looking down it looks like it may have damaged one of the gears in the tranny. It was hard to see but the gear did look like it had a tooth smashed. That is a completely stock tranny so it wasn’t built up. The head does not look damaged at all. I’m sure those valves are junk but other than that the head looks good. The other pistons look ok to me. No damage or huge score marks on the block at all. Overall I guess it could have been much worse.

If it wasn’t for you guys here I was giving up. I was ready to strip it and sell the parts. I was going to give up a passion of mine as I was defeated. You guys have motivated me to keep going and I owe you all a debt of gratitude. Thank you all
we love all our brothers and sisters.... now just accept the help please.... franks labor wont be cheap.

Man I wish I had some spare parts that you could use. I will keep an eye on this and if you have frank do it I will try and pitch in on labor for you.

This one is going to Frank if he'll take it on. I'm done trying my hand at it. I'll let the master build it up.
Well if he can't fit it in, maybe he can recommend someone whom can. Take some stress out of your life, although, you're as tenacious as I. I was barely out of the hospital, skin missing in places, broken collar bone, finger torn up, and my mother-in-law and my wife were just beside themselves watching me drop the motor, and remove all the mangled stuff. Go get'em Big Dog, and keep me posted on what you need. Have a set of pristine stock pistons as well as bearings and stuff. I had Millenium do my cylinder, just remember to take out the three water galley plugs with washers. They may lose them if you don't. Ask me how I know !.....and they do immaculate work !

Back