Worlds smallest tag bracket

Thnks Smoke.
thumb_up.gif

I have had my license plate blow off on a old bike with something like that. You might wanna change that. It costs like $40 for a replacment plate. That will fatigue and break on such a powerful bike.

Snap it off and keep it under the hump,IF you ever get stopped can go with the "sorry occifer,it just broke off yesterday and i have a new bracket ordered" and if anything usually just a fix it ticket(and IF you go through one of those damn stoplight cameras or should try to elude,kinda nice not to have those numbers hanging off your ass end).

just my 2 cents

Snap it off and keep it under the hump,IF you ever get stopped can go with the "sorry occifer,it just broke off yesterday and i have a new bracket ordered" and if anything usually just a fix it ticket(and IF you go through one of those damn stoplight cameras or should try to elude,kinda nice not to have those numbers hanging off your ass end).

just my 2 cents
I like your idea.
clap.gif
I had my doubts about the one bolt as well. I used a locknut and never had any problems. I even buried the speedo on the way back from a Thunder Beach run in Panama City (FL). It was still just as strait as ever. I think the bike blocks a lot of the wind. I've had this setup for a year now.Did you notice the 2 LEDs as tag lights?

Back