World Economy Collapse?

Good footage.

Don't worry, be happy, when this happens Asia will be crying and we will be building Busas in the US of A. :laugh:

The bad thing is they will cost twice the price, but who cares, gotta have a Busa.

As I see it, as long as people like Howard Stern and professional athletes are making MILLIONS of dollars a year, there can't be that much wrong with our economy..............I know there are many, many, many people out there going through hard times but I have a difficult time accepting what is fed to us through the media. If those who are making millions a year (and yeah, I guess it might be hard to get by on a few hundred thousand a year when you can't live within you means) took some pay cuts and that money went (responsibly) to better causes maybe we'd be in a better situation.

Rio

These 'protesters' are about to get co-opted by the Unions/MoveOn.org etc...

World economy is hardly going to collapse. Thats nonsense! What has collapsed is irresponsible people's finances who have lived beyond their means for many decades and cannot borrow more money to continue to do the same.

World collapse will not happen, but what needs to happen is the government needs to let businesses fail. Don't bail out ANYONE, and let capitalism take place.

After all I could have dealt with a few less chevy dealerships :rofl:

World economy is hardly going to collapse. Thats nonsense! What has collapsed is irresponsible people's finances who have lived beyond their means for many decades and cannot borrow more money to continue to do the same.
Think what you want, but this is very close to happening right now. What is starting to happen in europe is a collape of the euro. If that goes down it will be a domino affect to the rest of the world's financial systems. Why don't you research what is happening. It isn't that hard. Watch the vid link. Learn something!

Honestly, I don't care too much. I have lost everything before and I came out a better person. Does that mean I wanna give away my stuff, no. But there is more important things than money. If money didn't matter anymore then you better make yourself usefull or you will fail. I still don't think anything close to this will happen (I mean your talking about learning about bank failures moving gold from goldandsilver.com. Sounds a wee bit bias). But anyway I guess there are thinkers, and doers. Just gotta figure out which u r.

And btw man do I hope the euro goes down, some of that sweet streetfighter stuff would be cool to get for a cheaper price lol

Think what you want, but this is very close to happening right now. What is starting to happen in europe is a collape of the euro. If that goes down it will be a domino affect to the rest of the world's financial systems. Why don't you research what is happening. It isn't that hard. Watch the vid link. Learn something!
ur basing this on some video you have watched. uve been watching too many propoganda videos. 10% of the population makes up 90% of the wealth. no offense but ur totally clueless on how the worlds economy functions.

you seem to have failed to realize that 10% will never allow that to happen. they have too much to lose. powerful people have money, always have and always will. that power dictates just about everything. I think its you that needs to learn something about world economics.

uploadfromtaptalk1318031233016.jpg

Posted at 150 mph via Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1318031233016.jpg

Oh brother next folks will be jumping from tall buildings. Seriously, I filled up on $3.13 / gal. 93 octane tonight and nobody is gonna ruin my weekend. Did I mention my only debt is my discover card :rofl: and no I haven't been buying up gold for the past ten years either. I wished I had bought a butt load when it was cheap, I'd being cashing in .....

im just pissed all my retirement fund keeps disappearing at $4-$6000 a month, and there is nothing i can do about it!
so much for savings!
i guess my retirement plan has changed from, fun in the sun, to "welcome to walmart, i love you."! :banghead:

Ditch diggers Need Doctors and Doctors Need Ditch diggers to mow there lawns and build there homes. Living beyond your means will eventually go away. It's allready happening !!

Robert

ur basing this on some video you have watched. uve been watching too many propoganda videos. 10% of the population makes up 90% of the wealth. no offense but ur totally clueless on how the worlds economy functions.

you seem to have failed to realize that 10% will never allow that to happen. they have too much to lose. powerful people have money, always have and always will. that power dictates just about everything. I think its you that needs to learn
something about world economics.
All I can really say is that I hope you are right. I don't base my thoughts off of one video or one website either. I have been searching high and low for weeks on this subject. Turns out predictions are coming true. Try looking deeper you will be shocked at what is happening. Either way, I have taken the action that I see fit for me. I'm just trying to bring some light to the subject. I'm not trying to force my opinion on anyone. I only want people to think about this. We are all big boys here and can make up our own minds about it. Good luck to all with whatever happens.
If you understood how economics worked you would realize we are on a unsubstainable course and it will correct itself. Just throwing that out there...

:popcorn: .

Seeing as how I'm already poor I guess I won't notice much of a difference. Only people that have something to lose are the ones with money and that ain't me :laugh:

All you have to do is watch the Euro situation. If Greece defaults, then you better be in pucker up mode. That is a signal to really pay attention! You would be watching for a collapse of the Euro. It would probably take one more country after Greece to happen. Then it will be a world wide mess. So, keep your jobs if you got them. Till Greece defaults, we can keep on going..........

All I can really say is that I hope you are right. I don't base my thoughts off of one video or one website either. I have been searching high and low for weeks on this subject. Turns out predictions are coming true. Try looking deeper you will be shocked at what is happening. Either way, I have taken the action that I see fit for me. I'm just trying to bring some light to the subject. I'm not trying to force my opinion on anyone. I only want people to think about this. We are all big boys here and can make up our own minds about it. Good luck to all with whatever happens.
If you understood how economics worked you would realize we are on a unsubstainable course and it will correct itself. Just throwing that out there...
ur right it will correct itself and has for the last 100 years.

those with money and investments long for times like these. thats how they make money grow. when shares are low they buy low. when shares go back up so does their investment. the problem is only a small fraction of people invest their money. most piss it away of toyz, cars, vacations, houses they cant afford, eating out 7 days a week, etc....

but that small percentage of the population who have plenty of money will continue to invest that money and continue to gain. there is nothing insubstainable about that.

personally I hope it takes several years for things to really turn around. I dont plan on retiring for 5-7 years. I, like millions of others around the world will continue to buy shares at the reduced price and when they go back up so will the investment. anyone can do this! anyone who hasnt pissed their money away their whole life that is.

that small percentage of the population who can actually invest their money is the part of the population that makes up the majority of the money in this country as well as any other country. a fool and his money are soon parted. there are a lot of foolish people around the world when it comes to money.

but thats nothing new. in fact, thats the way its always been and likely always will be which is why the upper class middle class makes up 15% of the population and the upper class makes up 1.5%. those classes of people control the economic future of this world.

eI lost a lot of my 401K this past year.I may pull some out as a loan so at least I pay myself back with interest.I will ride the rest out and hope for the best.Luckily I am still young enough to make it back.I dont think the world economy will collapse, but if these idiot speculators dont shut up, they can create issues as always.I agree, we should let corprations and banks fail and should have done so 3 years ago with AIG, GM, Dodge, etc.I think we would be better off now then we are.Now hopefully we can elect a better president and we can come out of this but who knows.

eI lost a lot of my 401K this past year.I may pull some out as a loan so at least I pay myself back with interest.I will ride the rest out and hope for the best.Luckily I am still young enough to make it back.I dont think the world economy will collapse, but if these idiot speculators dont shut up, they can create issues as always.I agree, we should let corprations and banks fail and should have done so 3 years ago with AIG, GM, Dodge, etc.I think we would be better off now then we are.Now hopefully we can elect a better president and we can come out of this but who knows.
everyone has lost in the 401k or 457 or whatever u have over the last year. but what do u mean by lost? meaning you have less in ur account or that you sold shares after they decreased in value? are u retired now?

Back