Working on a cure for the common tiger tail...

So I probably wont be a customer (trying to not do any more mods when I'm unsure of keeping) but @Boosted Cycle Perf appreciate all that you do for this community and how you are always trying to make things better for our aging ladies. Keep it up and when that lucky check comes one day I'll be sending a bike out that way for all that you do.

It’s not done yet! But thanks.

@c10 I’ll have to get some input from you on where and how much of a bump I should put in for a little extra clearance. If you still have those gauges I’ll have to grab those too when I get that tail from you.
Ive been watching and waiting fir @c10 to make some up and offer em for sale so if you end up making them out of his template im sure many people will be interested in purchasing as we've all seen what he can fit under his pillion :thumbsup:

Give me a call . Wife , and I plan to ride this weekend possibly up north side of town .
Hey brother, sorry I was in the dyno when you called. It was a late night deal and totally forgot to call you back.

If there is a chance of getting the "trunk mod" template cut and drilled, I'd be more than willing to purchase one and support this community and sponsors.

I’ll have to wait and see when I get the template, but more then likely it will be cut out of one solid piece, bent, and welded in the forward corners. Pretty much a ready to bolt in and go deal.

BCP rather than trying to figure out the demand maybe set a price and take pre-orders?

I need to finish this tail under tail first. This week I had a bunch of dyno tunes to do, and I’ve been waiting on parts to arrive to build 3 turbo engines next week. So I’ve taken advantage of the time to catch up on Lucy. I want to be able to make a few hits at the track before they close for the “season”. The track closes the third week of December and reopened the second week in January here.

Because y’all are aware of c10s design, I’ll do a big presale for all the members here. I also plan on giving c10 a cut of that sale since it was his idea, and he contributes so much on this site. He even helps me out.

So I probably wont be a customer (trying to not do any more mods when I'm unsure of keeping) but @Boosted Cycle Perf appreciate all that you do for this community and how you are always trying to make things better for our aging ladies. Keep it up and when that lucky check comes one day I'll be sending a bike out that way for all that you do.
Thank you so much. There’s a lot of parts that I’ve made that I haven’t even shown you guys yet. I’m fortunate enough to have the capability to design and manufacture parts in house. Learning how to design stuff in CAD has been a huge undertaking, but I’m happy it’s paying off.

Rob this my set up installed with a larger battery box .

20170624_223141.jpg

20170624_223147.jpg

20170624_223201.jpg

20170624_223211.jpg

20170624_223218.jpg

When you have time would like to sketch out your design with my design to blend them for best of both worlds . Storage , racing , touring . With my limited tooling the one I wanted to make was to complicated as it has multiple breaks with some welds required . My mig is not the best for light duty as .035 flux core is for general purpose 1/8" , and up usually. I'll blow through 18g in a nano second ;)

Many tail swaps between gen 1 to a gen 2 tail . I know the inner plastic well is different from gen2 as I've made one get for a gen 1 .
The owner have me measurements I requested . The pan was much smaller than my gen 2 pan .

Back