Words of Wisdom

SnapAttack

Donating Member
Registered
A new year... a new path... an old tradition.

Here is Seth's brand new 125cc semi-auto chinese trail machine. Over all I'm pleased and didn't expect anything more in terms of quality. Only dropped $300 on it (brothers a dealer) so if it breaks I'll throw it away. Fires right up.

Anyway, I'd like to show this thread to him later so if you have any words of wisdom for the boy let him know. He gets a kick out of reading over my shoulder some of the posts.

IMG_1059__Small_.JPG

Got my son one just about like it but his is only 50cc. They are actually quite nice for the price!

Always wear good safety gear.

Push yourself, but take it in small achievable steps.

If the hair on your neck stands up, pay attention.

Have fun !!!....
thumb_up.gif
race.gif

P.S. Great looking bike !!!

Seth,

Rule 1. Listen to your dad. He was like you once, and he got to be old because he is smarter than you are now. Learn from him. Do as he tells you to and don't think you are smarter than him.

Rule 2. That bike can hurt you. You are not Superman. Trees hurt if you hit them, cars hurt if you hit them, curbs hurt if you try and jump them. Learn to ride that bike S L O W before you try to learn to ride it fast. That bike will stay up easier going fast than it will going slow.

Rule 3. Learn the bike will talk to you. It will tell you it is not running right. Don't ignore it. And CHANGE THE OIL like it tells you to.

Rule 4. Have a LOT of fun on that bike. But don't tear up people's yards and don't try and use it on the streets.

Rule 5. Always refer to rule 1.

Seth,

Rule 1.  Listen to your dad.  He was like you once, and he got to be old because he is smarter than you are now.  Learn from him.  Do as he tells you to and don't think you are smarter than him.

Rule 2.  That bike can hurt you.  You are not Superman.  Trees hurt if you hit them, cars hurt if you hit them, curbs hurt if you try and jump them.  Learn to ride that bike  S L O W before you try to learn to ride it fast.  That bike will stay up easier going fast than it will going slow.

Rule 3.  Learn the bike will talk to you.  It will tell you it is not running right.  Don't ignore it.  And CHANGE THE OIL like it tells you to.

Rule 4.  Have a LOT of fun on that bike.  But don't tear up people's yards and don't try and use it on the streets.

Rule 5.  Always refer to rule 1.
+1

Seth,

You da man!
thumb_up.gif

1. Please wear your gear. Hindsight is 20/20.
2. Listen to your dad. He's a very knowledgeable man.
3. Take your time learning. Read all you can.
4. Name your bike and let us know what you came up with.
5. Have fun!

TXBusa05LE

show dad some love, he's mad kool for hookin' you up like that, you're a lucky guy.

Seth hey little man like every body else has said listen to your Pops when it comes to riding that cool dirt bike you got there even though it might seem to you that your dad does not know what he is talking about HE DOES. I also see you already have some gear remember to always wear it just like when your dad goes out to ride the Busa he wants you to be safe and come home unhurt as I bet you feel the same when he goes out and rides. And last but not least Seth have fun riding bro enjoy the sport. Snap Santa did a good job
beerchug.gif

+1..listen to your Pops...he has been there and done that. Show all the ladies that you can ride...chicks dig bikes......wear you rgear...and get really good at riding so you can take care of dad later on in life......haha...awesome gift dad...and have fun...
jump9.gif

Nice ride there bro! Have fun and BE safe!

"Never ride faster than your guardian angel can keep up with," be sure and keep her in shape tho. hehehe
thumb_up.gif

Also man, learn and ride at YOUR pace. If you ever feel uncomfortable SLOW DOWN, its hard to ride if you're hurt.

I got my first bike when i was little, still have it too. "XR 80 honda." Pretty spunky for the size, and its built tall so i still ride it from time-time.

Be carefull little bro, and i hope to see you on the busa-board eventually!
cool.gif

Thats a GREAT present snap! You really out-did yourself with this one. "I think someone deserve's a hug!!!!"
bowdown.gif

Seth, first let me say how sharp and professional you look in all you gear. Besides looking like a pro, your gear is like a new best friend,take care of it and it will take care of you. Second,at no point in your life will you learn as fast as you can right now,so listen to your dad,his years of riding will give you an edge over the other riders. Third, always keep in mind how lucky you are to have such a cool motorcycle,always take care of it. And last,NEVER, assume that cars can see you.
HAVE FUN & be safe,just by the look in your eyes,we can see your gonna' be good.
thumb_up.gif

Congrats on your new toy Seth. I wish my parents were cool enough to get me a bike when I was younger, but they wouldn't allow it. Just be careful, and be responsible. They are tons of fun when used safely. Your dad must know you are a responsible young man to enable you to enjoy such a cool sport. Always ride at your own pace, and keep those eyes moving to see everything around you. Be good!

The Rules

Listen to your Dad always.
Wear your gear always.
Make sure your motorcycle is in good running condition always.
If its safer riding it in the dirt, do not ride in the street.

and when the coast is clear and your Dad says its OK ..... Hammer it! Oh Yeah! Twist that throttle and have a blast - but do it carefully please
cool.gif

Congrats on the bike Seth!
thumb_up.gif
I guess I just say what I told my youngest when he was 6.[except on go carts].He was a little scared at first,afraid he would tare something up or get hurt.His older brother and sister would tease him for going so slow.I told him to run what he was comfortable with.Don't worry about what others do or say about his driving.Go fast when you're ready.It will come,and have fun.Within 2 weeks he was flying wide open.Most of all listen to dad.Never ride without gear and don't go where you're not suppose too.

WOW ! My first bike had a lawnmower engine and No brakes. Your a lucky youg man ! Listen to your dad, and enjoy your Cool new bike !

Here is Seth's brand new 125cc semi-auto chinese trail machine. Over all I'm pleased and didn't expect anything more in terms of quality. Only dropped $300 on it (brothers a dealer) so if it breaks I'll throw it away. Fires right up.

Anyway, I'd like to show this thread to him later so if you have any words of wisdom for the boy let him know. He gets a kick out of reading over my shoulder some of the posts.
How about a Group buy on them? 400 a pop they should float away.. ;)

How about a Group buy on them? 400 a pop they should float away.. ;)
Isn't it a little small for ya?
laugh.gif

Never be afraid to ask a question. When some one is telling you something about your riding---listen! The better you get the more fun it becomes!

Back