Words 2 Live Bye.....

Sometimes they just don't pay cops enough to deal with these idiots...

I am sure glad I didn't pursue my desire to become a police officer and chose to stay in the military when I did...

At least at a military check point and someone does that, you can scoop and slam them.

Matthew 5 : 9

:beerchug:

I'd rather be a peacemaker than a peacekeeper...the Canadian military was basically stuck in peacekeeping roles for years due to our having a small, semi-capable military.

The UN would restrict our ability to operate within a region by sticking very restrictive Rules of Engagements (ROE) upon us.

This fact was well known by the factions we were there to observe and they would use it to every advantage to antagonise us.

This is why the US never liked going into peacekeeping missions and understandably so...

C620C676-354C-4952-863E-7E2AD6228321.jpeg

Sometimes they just don't pay cops enough to deal with these idiots...

I am sure glad I didn't pursue my desire to become a police officer and chose to stay in the military when I did...

At least at a military check point and someone does that, you can scoop and slam them.

Wha? A military check point is a far more serious contact ‘opportunity’ (looking for the enemy) than a mere traffic stop of a citizen in his own country. That attitude may be having a serious impact on the quality of today’s police forces. Cops are NOT soldiers. Their duties and responsibilities are vastly different.

Wha? A military check point is a far more serious contact ‘opportunity’ (looking for the enemy) than a mere traffic stop of a citizen in his own country. That attitude may be having a serious impact on the quality of today’s police forces. Cops are NOT soldiers. Their duties and responsibilities are vastly different.

I would suggest my post mentioned that at a military checkpoint at least you can scoop and slam someone which indicates you are not able to do that at a regular police checkpoint...this was directed as a bonus to be a soldier vice a cop.

Most police forces are deemed "para-military" as is evident by the weapons and equipment they have ready access to.

The big takeaway for me is, society would be an unliveable situation without robust policing and it's no wonder the police get callous when dealing with idiots depicted within that video...

Holy . . .

You are going full
Necro today eh ?

:poke:

#CanNotTypeNazi ~ #Necro ~ #NecroPosting ~ #THEoRg *

Last edited:
Back