Words 2 Live Bye.....

If a mans going to make it in this world he's got a be tough . I knew I wouldn't be there to help ya along so I named you Sue , and its that name that made you strong ! ( Johnny Cash )

Many good things you guys have put up here today :) makes me glad to be around here .

A few of my favorite quotes:
The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter -Winston Churchill
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are -John Wooden
You can't get much done in life if you only work on the days when you feel good -Jerry West

A few of my favorite quotes:
The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter -Winston Churchill
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are -John Wooden
You can't get much done in life if you only work on the days when you feel good -Jerry West
Hi. I may be used, but I am not used up! My helmet sticker.

Back