Words 2 Live Bye.....

1busa

Registered
B168141D-59C5-4792-98A2-8813356FD90E.jpeg

They tell me cow farts are warming the atmosphere. You always think of a huge monster like Godzilla destroying the world, not a friendly, delicious cow. Sort of puts a different spin on the complacent, not a care in the world look on their grass chewing faces doesn't it. I think you have to really know who your real enemies are. I'm watching those cows.

They tell me cow farts are warming the atmosphere. You always think of a huge monster like Godzilla destroying the world, not a friendly, delicious cow. Sort of puts a different spin on the complacent, not a care in the world look on their face grass chewing faces doesn't it. I think you have to really know who your real enemies are. I'm watching those cows.
Me too, with a BBQ warming up.....

They tell me cow farts are warming the atmosphere. You always think of a huge monster like Godzilla destroying the world, not a friendly, delicious cow. Sort of puts a different spin on the complacent, not a care in the world look on their grass chewing faces doesn't it. I think you have to really know who your real enemies are. I'm watching those cows.
The farmers and resolve this issue by putting Beano in the cows diet...

Service which is rendered without joy helps neither the servant nor the served. -Gandhi

Live as if you were to die tomorrow.
Learn as if you were to live forever. -Gandhi

It is our prime purpose in life to help other but if you cant help them, at least dont hurt them. -Gandhi

No one is useless in this world who lightens the burden of another. -Unknown

If there must be trouble, let it be in my time that my child may have peace. -Thomad Payne

Last edited:
Back