Word of the day...

TXBusa05LE

Registered
Use it accordingly...
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

Uranus: is the seventh planet from the Sun and the third-largest and fourth-most massive planet in the solar system.

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

thought it was legs... guess no one is spreading the word today huh
laugh.gif

I know I know
corner2.png

Wikipedia is your friend.

Goatse was an infamous Internet shock site. It was spread by trolls who intended to surprise their viewers.

The rest of the description isn't suitable for reproduction here.

is that like the two girls one bucket thing? cuz ya know, thats just not right

and spreading of the daily words is generally far more appealing than the other for most members here... though I guess there's some twisted ones that would assume you would do both to accomplish either
lol1.gif

and spreading of the daily words is generally far more appealing than the other for most members here... though I guess there's some twisted ones that would assume you would do both to accomplish either
lol1.gif
OK, so now, out of curiousity, I've searched for, found, and watched the two girls and a cup (bucket lead to cup)video.

Eewwww. That was wrong.

Karl

lol1.gif
OK, so now, out of curiousity, I've searched for, found, and watched the two girls and a cup (bucket lead to cup)video.

Eewwww. That was wrong.

Karl
If you wanna be even more disgusted try two girls one finger.
puke.gif

yeah, well ya know what they say, there's the water, you dont have to drink it
lol1.gif

sorry, but spreadin of uranus was a disturbin thought too, legs is such a nicer prospect ... and FWIW, DO NOT look at two girls and a finger ... oh man this is going down hill fast
rofl.gif

Back