Word of Caution...in NC

dolilind

Registered
Found out from a local officer that now it is a law in NC that you go 30 over the limit you go directly to jail and don't collect your $200.
It is up to the Officer's descretion...So everyone going to the bash be carefull and ride like the locals do the good ol..29.5mph...;)

I've always made it a rule of thumb to never go more than 25 over, more than that and its reckless driving for many states if they want to push it. The time I do decide to unleash it I have to feel nearly 100% certain there is no risks, ie.. traffic, clear road, visibity clear and open just in case smoky is hiding in the trees and what not.:whistle:

I've always made it a rule of thumb to never go more than 25 over, more than that and its reckless driving for many states if they want to push it. The time I do decide to unleash it I have to feel nearly 100% certain there is no risks, ie.. traffic, clear road, visibity clear and open just in case smoky is hiding in the trees and what not.:whistle:

What, you don't like smoky????

:laugh:

good looking out. doing a charity ride this saturday out of Roxboro and they can get pretty fast out on 85.:thumbsup:

i always thought it was a class 4 felony for anything over 20 mph over the limit on interstates. :poke:

but then, what do i know????

Yhea all you Norther boys be very careful. They love to put us Northern Yanks away.

Back