Woooooohooooooo

monsterspeedfreak

Donating Member
Registered
WOW......The Train hits 5000 posts.
Congratulations to Bullettrain......now get goin......gotta hit 10k within a year.
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

thumbs-up.gif

thumbs-up.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

<!--EDIT|monsterspeedfreak
Reason for Edit: None given...|1084605559 -->

beerchug.gif

thumbs-up.gif

bowdown.gif

Good grief! Can someone really type that damn much?!

Hey BT...less typing, more riding!
tounge.gif

You know I'm kidding! Congrats...when are the invites to your grand opening going out?!
cool.gif

So now I shouldn't feel so silly about spending too much time here...
rock.gif

Yeah, yeah... less typin', more ridin' she says...
drooling3.gif
biggrin.gif

Well, how about less WORKIN', more ridin'?
rock.gif
I'm all for that!
wink.gif

Ya see, when I'm workin', or more accurately when I'm SUPPOSED to be workin' (I'm sure most of you feel me on that...) I can slip in a post or ten. It's kind of hard to slip in a good ride though.
biggrin.gif

There is a benefit ride comin' through today. Tried to get the shift commander to let me go home, get the busa, and join the ride for some PR points for the department. I even offered to ride in uniform. No dice though...
drooling3.gif
Would've been cool to get to take about a two hour ride on the clock!
biggrin.gif

I guess until I figure out another way to pay the bills I'll keep rackin' up more posts than miles.
laugh.gif

Thanks for the li'l celebration party thread though, Bill.
beerchug.gif

biggrin.gif

drooling3.gif

biggrin.gif

Yeah, Congrat's Bullet...  So here are the Current top posters....

See, the ability to post while working does give some of us an unfair advantage.  Then of course if your a complete computer geek then you have a laptop, wireless ethernet, and you are currently at you Inlaws typing away at the bar next to the pool table...  Yeah... That would be me....

Again Nice work Bullet... Now aren't there some bad guys around for you to abuse...

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1084629862 -->

_Top_POsters.jpg

What sucks more than not gettin' to ride in the benefit run today because of work is not gettin' to help with the shop. Pop has already hung four trusses all by himself. Yep, he's Superman!
biggrin.gif

Here's where HE is on it right now...

shop_42.jpg

Now aren't there some bad guys around for you to abuse...  
Thanks again Rev. It's been a trip hangin' out here. Had some good times. Lookin' forward to many more.

Now, about the above quote... Yesterday we had a sticky situation. Man runs into woods with a 9mm (according to others at the residence) as we try to serve felony warrants on him... Long story short, after over four hours of manhuntin', I ended up bein' the one to go hands on with 'im. No abuse (it's all on video
tounge.gif
) but I certainly didn't cut him any slack either since he supposedly still had a handgun and at least one covert (necklace) knife on 'im.
wink.gif

<marquee><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR POST AND YOUR SHOP</marquee></span></span>

Thank you for your contributions to the site.

Back