wooooo hooooo!!!!!

tbonebusa

Donating Member
Registered
Wow......2 busas, 2 sets of pipes, 2 topgun tails, 2 sets of Iceman lights, too much fuel/tire/service money to count, and I'm finally not a ROOKIE anymore!!!

You know... I was noticing that. There are quite a large number of posts that are required before you move up.
smile.gif

I hope I am next. Tired of been a rookie.
Hey tbonebusa have u taken more pics of your bikes with the new cans.

not yet....work has been bustin' my hump lately.....never home before dark. Soon, though, very soon!

arey, look like you are close.  
biggrin.gif
 Tbone congratulations and thank you for your contributions in posts.

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1077852131 -->

yeehaaww....good job there, tbone! I see we joined around the same time, yeah?

I wonder when we can become **Green Dragon Riders**. I guess we hafta be warp capable, right, NE?
wink.gif

I wonder when we can become **Green Dragon Riders**.  I guess we hafta be warp capable, right, NE?  
wink.gif
Seriously it is nice to see all you gys and gals contributing to the community. Nice bump up in your contribution status, although i can't promise you will see Green Dragon rider status. hey who know though, you may be come another color Dragon.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I wonder when we can become **Green Dragon Riders**.  I guess we hafta be warp capable, right, NE?  
wink.gif
Seriously it is nice to see all you gys and gals contributing to the community.  Nice bump up in your contribution status, although i can't promise you will see Green Dragon rider status.  hey who know though, you may be come another color Dragon.  
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
thas what I'm talking about!! Although compared to the Dragon, I think my 99 will seem like a 12. Maybe my title should be

**Semi-Dragon Rider**
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Hey ninja your wright I am very close
Only need 6 more after this post.
biggrin.gif

wink.gif
Seriously it is nice to see all you gys and gals contributing to the community.  Nice bump up in your contribution status, although i can't promise you will see Green Dragon rider status.  hey who know though, you may be come another color Dragon.  
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
thas what I'm talking about!! Although compared to the Dragon, I think my 99 will seem like a 12. Maybe my title should be

**Semi-Dragon Rider**  
biggrin.gif
No never a 12
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back