WOOHOO!

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
Just discovered a lil scrapage section on my fairing from my recent track day. Oddly, I'm more pleased/excited/proud than upset. I'm not even gonna fix it! I LEANED SO FAR I SCRAPED FAIRING!!! That also means my technique sucks and I need to work on that. Anywho, my $195 class fee just paid for itself for now *I* am a Busa kneedragger!!! YEAH, BABY, YEAH!!!

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1082426991 -->

smallscrape.JPG

oh stop :p don't deny me my widdle moment. it's the little things.

Look PAC! I SHAVED my fairing!
biggrin.gif

Look PAC!  I SHAVED my fairing!    
biggrin.gif
Aah...I see my young apprentice is finally getting the courage to be liberated.

Heheh...very nice, JD. It looks as if she was hittin pretty low. So far, I've only scraped my left side peg...

Now that you show me that, I think I'll be a little more conservative when I lean into those right-handers.

Oh yeah baby!! BATLLE SCARS!!! WOOO HOOOOOO!! YOU GO WWJD YOU GO!!!!

But if you would have shaved it first you would have had enough clearance and not draged.

btw WWJD, just fix the stuff, you know aint no one going to believe you anyway.. lol We believe you, but some smuck on the street that sees it is going to talk smack and think you just dropped it and trying to cover it up

What you need to do is get a video next time and you vcan burn a small video of you dragging on to those small mini cd's and pass them out like candy
biggrin.gif

Good on ya!! what kind of tires you have on that thing that allows you to lean that far over without sliding it?

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1082430084 -->

banner_Ron.jpg

take those freaking curb feelers off! then u should be draggin ur toe ... toe sliders will be needed for sure tho. but still good job on grinding those damn feelers off...

Um. Might I recommend getting that Ass outta the seat a little and moving your weight to the inside... Just a little bit?

Oh and remember, you are supposed to lean WITH the bike, not stuff it underneath you like a $20 dollar uh... Well you get my meaning bro...
laugh.gif

Good job leaning, now if you scraped your pegs and fairing surely your knee went down correct? Lets see the Shots of them pucks...

Back