WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
TRAITOR!!!!

14x.jpg

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
spare bike just laying around the dealer. very comfortable seating position for me. he was telling me how some major drag event was calling it the fastest stock bike in the world.

Jet Li

What is the AWESOME????
Donating Member
Registered
You do not look right on that bike, WWJD.

Now slowly release your grip and carefully step away, no sudden movements or you may be burned by those grills!

jjbusa

Donating Member
Registered
(tpbio @ Oct. 05 2006,00:42) You do not look right on that bike, WWJD.

Now slowly release your grip and carefully step away, no sudden movements or you may be burned by those grills!
eek2.gif
ices_rofl.gif

omslaw

Michelle owns my Busa
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
(VaBusa @ Oct. 05 2006,08:32) Anna would NOT approve...where's her number?! LOL
Who do you think is taking the picture?
laugh.gif

Mr Brown

Registered
(WWJD @ Oct. 05 2006,07:37)  he was telling me how some major drag event was calling it the fastest stock bike in the world.
Ummm, it is........we have been relegated to 3rd, behind it and the K6.........

mrninja9

Banned
DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL POWERFUL SITTIN ON THE BIGGEST POS AND MOST TAQLKED ABOUT JUNK EVER???

JUST ASKIN HAHAHAHA
all_coholic.gif

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
I just HAD to take the pic. It's a fine feeling machine. Feels lighter than the Busa. and very smooth comfy seating position - higher bars I think. I was gonna do a whole series of pics making it sound like I traded my busa for it, but I didn't have gear on and the illusion would have failed anyway

Red05

Donating Member
Registered
(WWJD @ Oct. 05 2006,12:35)  It's a fine feeling machine.  Feels lighter than the Busa. and very smooth comfy seating position - higher bars I think.  
I noticed it feels lighter sitting on it as well...I think it has a lower center of gravity, as you can see the crank sits about 1 1/2" lower on the Kawi. It's not nearly as evident (if noticeable at all) under way, and the torque difference in the 3-5K range is big-time noticeable in the Busa's favor. Still a no-brainer in my biased mind
smile.gif

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2scars