WOOHOO!!!!  Falwell Dead...

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
laugh.gif

Sorry, but the world just got a little less Evil....

Falwell DeadFalwell Dead

Yeah, now who will we turn to for all that free, unwanted and insane advice on who to blame for things like HIV and terrorism? Gee...

Hey Rev, where have you been hiding?

(VaBusa @ May 15 2007,11:28) Yeah, now who will we turn to for all that free, unwanted and insane advice on who to blame for things like HIV and terrorism?
OVER HERE!! (waves hand, jumps up and down)
super.gif

smileyexhibit.gif
smileyexhibit.gif
smileyexhibit.gif

smileyexhibit.gif

smileyexhibit.gif

(thrasherfox @ May 15 2007,14:32)
(VaBusa @ May 15 2007,11:28) Yeah, now who will we turn to for all that free, unwanted and insane advice on who to blame for things like HIV and terrorism?
super.gif

smileyexhibit.gif

smileyexhibit.gif

smileyexhibit.gif
Might want to bite your tongue today Ron, I'm kind of sick of the religious right around here lately
laugh.gif

smileyexhibit.gif

smileyexhibit.gif

Has nothing to do with hate.

Has everything to do with an Evil Scumbag expiring...

I am sure he was greeted with open arms in hell. ANYONE, who could sew so much hate, intolerance, and Bigotry is an evil man, and the world is better off with him dead.

Still, I feel sorry for those that loved him, I am sure they are sad and facing the wrong direction while talking to him.

Hope they plant him face down, so he can see where he is going.

(VaBusa @ May 15 2007,14:34)
(thrasherfox @ May 15 2007,14
zzwhip.gif
)
super.gif

smileyexhibit.gif

smileyexhibit.gif

smileyexhibit.gif
Might want to bite your tongue today Ron, I'm kind of sick of the religious right around here lately
laugh.gif
Now 'Chelle, God says not to get sick of this stuff...

Back to the corner... I know, Iknow...

Rev, WHERE YOU BEEN DUDE?!

smileyexhibit.gif

smileyexhibit.gif

(yamahor @ May 15 2007,14:39)
zzwhip.gif
)
super.gif

smileyexhibit.gif

smileyexhibit.gif

smileyexhibit.gif
laugh.gif
God probably says a lot of things, but like everything else in life, they're misconstrued and abused...

poke.gif

smileyexhibit.gif

smileyexhibit.gif

(VaBusa @ May 15 2007,14:42)
zzwhip.gif
)
super.gif

smileyexhibit.gif

smileyexhibit.gif

smileyexhibit.gif
laugh.gif
God probably says a lot of things, but like everything else in life, they're misconstrued and abused...

poke.gif
Unfortunately, yes they are. Aight, I'm done in the religious threads for now, gotta let 'Chelle cool off...

smileyexhibit.gif

smileyexhibit.gif

(yamahor @ May 15 2007,14:46)
(VaBusa @ May 15 2007,14:42)
zzwhip.gif
)
super.gif

smileyexhibit.gif

smileyexhibit.gif

smileyexhibit.gif
laugh.gif

poke.gif
Unfortunately, yes they are. Aight, I'm done in the religious threads for now, gotta let 'Chelle cool off...
Oh, I'm good...these conversations help further solidify my current state of being
laugh.gif

smileyexhibit.gif

smileyexhibit.gif

laugh.gif

Out Getting Dirty, Breaking in the new Whip, partying in Victoria, Working my a$$ off and otherwise causing trouble.
super.gif

Not disappeared, just wound up in the nut roll.

Yup, Dirty.

IMG_3293.jpg

Christianity to me is about tolerance to a point. Obviously Christians can't just say everything is alright, do whatever feels good regardless of the consequences. My God is a God of Love not hate.

Now back to lurk mode, I don't dabble in the political or religious

I love the red interior
firedevil.gif
I knew you'd see the light! Or the dark-side, or the evil side, wait, wait, is this a thread about Falwell or what?!

Just glad you popped in to say hi...

(dadofthree @ May 15 2007,14:48) Christianity to me is about tolerance to a point. Obviously Christians can't just say everything is alright, do whatever feels good regardless of the consequences. My God is a God of Love not hate.

Now back to lurk mode, I don't dabble in the political or religious
And contrary to what many might assume they know about me, I actually applaud Christians that not only claim to be good, but actually are...I appreciate people like my best friend - she is through and through a good person AND a Christian, and she's never judging those around her or downing someone for not believing exactly as she does; if she did, she wouldn't hang with the likes of me
laugh.gif
 THAT is a good Christian and truly a wonderful human being...

When people hide behind your beliefs and say "but God says this is how it is, so you're wrong and don't deserve to live, breath, have an opinion or otherwise" I get that twitchy eye thing going and sort of feel like tearing things up
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(VaBusa @ May 15 2007,11:34)
zzwhip.gif
)
super.gif

smileyexhibit.gif

smileyexhibit.gif

smileyexhibit.gif
laugh.gif
FINALLY!! I AM FINALLY PERSECUTED FOR BEING A CHRISTIAN!!!
super.gif

smileyexhibit.gif

smileyexhibit.gif

super.gif

(thrasherfox @ May 15 2007,14:57)
(VaBusa @ May 15 2007,11:34)
zzwhip.gif
)
super.gif

smileyexhibit.gif

smileyexhibit.gif

smileyexhibit.gif
laugh.gif
FINALLY!! I AM FINALLY PERSECUTED FOR BEING A CHRISTIAN!!!      
super.gif
laugh.gif
Ummm, yeah, read in to it what you will, you are good at that...
tounge.gif

smileyexhibit.gif

smileyexhibit.gif

super.gif

laugh.gif

(VaBusa @ May 15 2007,11:28) Yeah, now who will we turn to for all that free, unwanted and insane advice on who to blame for things like HIV and terrorism?  Gee...

Are you looking for me or another Rev?
tounge.gif

(Revvv @ May 15 2007,12:41)
(VaBusa @ May 15 2007,11:28) Yeah, now who will we turn to for all that free, unwanted and insane advice on who to blame for things like HIV and terrorism?  Gee...

Are you looking for me or another Rev?  
tounge.gif
Nevermind, Revlis answered. I'm good.

I don't think Fallwell meant to start anything or was promoting evil in any way. God does punish us for things we do bad.  And this world is full of it.

Back