WOOHOO my bike is in

snakeyezzz

Registered
Well I finally got the call that my bike is in. The bummer is that I have to wait 2 weeks before I can pick it up. I have to drive 4 hours away to get it and won't have the time off until the 27th but this is my christmas present from the wife. I think I have the best wife in the world
biggrin.gif

I've been making my list of the mods I want to do.

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Congrats !</span> <span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>And yes .....I think she might be the best wife in the world !</span>

mad.gif
My wife suxs !

Congrats! This wuz my x-mas present to myself last year only my wife didn't need to know.....
It just showed up mysteriously one day in my garage!!!

Details: '07 Black

Heavybusa: No I currently ride a Roadstar Warrior. I've wanted a Busa for years. When I saw the 07 colors I had to have one. The wife rides a Busa too, so we will be an all Busa house.

CONGRATS post pics!!

Your wife is awesome a BUSA for Christmas ??
bowdown.gif

Yes i guess that beats out my wool socks!!
all_coholic.gif

Congradulations! You are in the right place for a Busa owner.

Ask anything and it will be answered
biggrin.gif

The black 07' is without a doubt the most wanted Busa out there.....definately my favorite!

congrats. that is hands down the best wife ever. Man you better use a sick day or some'n to get that bike
beerchug.gif

(Smokin Busa @ Dec. 15 2006,01:13) The black 07' is without a doubt the most wanted Busa out there.....definately my favorite!
Saw a black Busa at a local dealer last week. Very nice looking bike. Tempting, actually . . . .

Congrats on the new bike, man!!!

--Wag--

congrats
beerchug.gif
keep us updated...what are you thinking of doing to her?

Back