WOOHOO!! Just found out i can get Busa for cost!!!

Outerlimits

Registered
Well, new plans, one of our clients and also one of my uncle's close friends is Big Rep. for Kawasaki and I spoke with him just a few minutes ago. He told me not to go to any dealers as he can get me one for cost. So now i am getting a 2003 over the blue/black '02. Me happy. I am not crazy about the colors of the new busa's, but i am an awesome painter and can just change the color. Yay!!

Well, new plans, one of our clients and also one of my uncle's close friends is Big Rep. for Kawasaki and I spoke with him just a few minutes ago.  He told me not to go to any dealers as he can get me one for cost.  So now i am getting a 2003 over the blue/black '02.  Me happy.  I am not crazy about the colors of the new busa's, but i am an awesome painter and can just change the color. Yay!!
So let me see if I understand, Your uncle works for Kawasaki and he can get you a Suzuki for cost?

Well, new plans, one of our clients and also one of my uncle's close friends is Big Rep. for Kawasaki and I spoke with him just a few minutes ago.  He told me not to go to any dealers as he can get me one for cost.  So now i am getting a 2003 over the blue/black '02.  Me happy.  I am not crazy about the colors of the new busa's, but i am an awesome painter and can just change the color. Yay!!
So let me see if I understand, Your uncle works for Kawasaki and he can get you a Suzuki for cost?
i noticed that too... whats the deal there?

Some dealers here told me the same stuff...

Which color scheme will you be choosing?

How about yellow or purple or cyan or... ?

Actually, no, i said it was my Uncle's Best friend, but that doesn't matter. Dealer cost on the Hayabusa is $9100, which is what i am getting it for, but then i gotta pay sales tax on that which always sucks, buy hey can't complain about that price. As a main representative for Kawasaki, he knows so many owners, and some he is real close friends with so that is how he got me the deal on the Suzuki. I didn't know he could do that either till i asked.

I don't think dealer cost is that much. I paid 10,000 otd (taxes, everything)for my 40th orange bike and they weren't hurting for business. I know they made money and I figure there cost is probably around 7500 to 8000 for the bike.

Yeah, thats not dealer cost, dealer cost is $7500. Why else can you get a busa for about $8800 from some of the dealers in chicago

Just a guess here, but I'm thinking even the dealers have tier pricing.......... The larger the dealer the better his/her wholesale price!

Just a guess here, but I'm thinking even the dealers have tier pricing.......... The larger the dealer the better his/her wholesale price!
nah.. If that were the case every large dealer in the country would make sure everybody knew it and there would be NO small dealers left..

use your brains out there... this isn't rocket science yall

hmmmmmmmm!
That sounds fishy to me.
I know for sure that's not dealer cost. I bought mine from Canada and when I got it my local dealer asked how much then looked at his cost and considered getting a couple from Canada. Mine was cheaper then 9100 and I know the dealers was definately cheaper.
JUST DOESN'T SOUND LIKE HE IS TELLING THE WHOLE STORY!
We all want to get the best deal and WE ALL DEFINATELY GOT THE BEST BIKE!

hey, i'm suppose to pick up my new busa in about 2 weeks, as i've stated before, but this subject really caught my attentnion. a few of you all have stated being able to get a brand new one for under $10,000. could anyone give me the website or dealership names, phone numbers or whaterever of some of theses sights so i could check into this more. i would much rather spend a couple hundred in driving cost(hotel and food added in) to save a couple thousand on this bike. my dad did something similar when he got his. we drove to ann arbor to pick up his valkyrie and he saved around $2000 and change and only spent a couple hunderd on the trip. anyway, thanx for any info you all can offer.

thanx for the site Phesby, but i was curious if anyone knew the name of any dealerships offering lower prices than the regular $10,849. thanx for the site, but don't think i'll buy the dealership listing book. thanx

Back