Woohoo... I hit the 200 Mph!

Watched your run from Tech. You did a great job, hope to see you back in May. Not as easy at it looks is it? Going 200 in the mile is a major feat and you performed very well. your tuck was much better on every run.

Guy

Congrats bud! :thumbsup:

Glad to see you do it and hear about your experience doing it with probably the least amount of mods EVER on a Hayabusa to run 200mph in 1-Mile!! :beerchug:

For those that don't believe it, ANOTHER example of someone running 200mph on a 100% STOCK engine Hayabusa... :cool:

IMG_0025.JPG

IMG_0077.JPG

Which fuel did you use? Also for those that have been before which fuel sinuous suggest using for a n/a engine?

Which fuel did you use? Also for those that have been before which fuel sinuous suggest using for a n/a engine?

Depends on your setup and tune. Most run VP MR12, MRX01, or U4.4 if you're mapped for it.

Ohio uses I believe RockettBrand racing fuel at the track side if you don't bring your own.

Depends on your setup and tune. Most run VP MR12, MRX01, or U4.4 if you're mapped for it. Ohio uses I believe RockettBrand racing fuel at the track side if you don't bring your own.
Thanks. I just checked and Wilmington has VO fuels so I I think MR 12 is what I will get tuned for. I think in going to order some and get a second map for that. Im going to run a swb 1397 with ported head and 380/380 cams. Hoping to run 205-210.

Thanks. I just checked and Wilmington has VO fuels so I I think MR 12 is what I will get tuned for. I think in going to order some and get a second map for that. Im going to run a swb 1397 with ported head and 380/380 cams. Hoping to run 205-210.

Sounds like a fun setup! :thumbsup:

How much do you weight, what RPM do you rev it to, what tires, and gearing are you running?

Which event are you planning to attend?

Sounds like a fun setup! :thumbsup: How much do you weight, what RPM do you rev it to, what tires, and gearing are you running? Which event are you planning to attend?
I am at present time 250 but starting nutriisystem and regular workout next week for the next three months. My goal is to get back to 210-215 or lower. I will be running 18/40 setup and I have the rpm extended to 11k I think. Tires will be either the power Pures that I run now or q3s and will be 190/55 series.

I was planning tondo the May event but more like now to do the June one.

If you can make the May event, I may see you there. June event is no go for me but hope to hear about your runs and results if that's the one you can make.. :beerchug:

I wanted to do the May event too. Figured it would be better to run when it was cooler. But it's close to Bike week, and I may have to go to The Dominican Republic for a Bachelor party weekend that month too so that's why it will most likely be June. Plus that will give me time to get some leathers and make sure I get a fresh tune for the VR 12 fuel and get the sprockets changed. I travel for work so time is limited. But I will definitely post my results when I do go and if I do make the May event I will let you know.

I wanted to do the May event too. Figured it would be better to run when it was cooler. But it's close to Bike week, and I may have to go to The Dominican Republic for a Bachelor party weekend that month too so that's why it will most likely be June. Plus that will give me time to get some leathers and make sure I get a fresh tune for the VR 12 fuel and get the sprockets changed. I travel for work so time is limited. But I will definitely post my results when I do go and if I do make the May event I will let you know.

Cool! :thumbsup:

Just remember the July event is a 1/2-mile so if you don't make June you'll have to wait until Sept for 1-Mile again.. :beerchug:

Back