Woohoo, I get to keep her!

NINJA KILLER

JUST CRUISN '
Donating Member
Registered
Well , The time has come for me to sell my 08 due to upcoming surgeries and being out of work for a bit. Selling it back to Olathe Suzuki this weekend . I am going to be on the shelf for at least 6 - 8 months. I hope to be back up and riding shortly after rehab so Everyone Be Safe and Keep the Shiny side up. Ride a little for me and Keep me in your prayers. Thanks All !!! :please:

I hate to see you sell her bro, you just got it. I know what you went through to get it too. Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. PM returned.

Bummer dude but this jus gives you reason to buy a black 2011 !
May I ask what surgeries your having ?
Whatever they are I hope all goes well and you have a speedy recovery .

Bummer dude but this jus gives you reason to buy a black 2011 !
May I ask what surgeries your having ?
Whatever they are I hope all goes well and you have a speedy recovery .

1st Surgery will be for Carpal Tunnel in right hand / Tendinitis in Right Elbow (Cortizone treatments quit working )
2nd Surgery will be for L4/L5 & SC1 in my back ( Been dealing with it for 2 years to long , Hurt it at work again )

Last edited:
Carpal tunnel repair I have heard good things about but the back surgery be careful .
Please make sure your confident in surgeons abilities as I have a couple friends here who had surgery that are no better off and one in fact cannot bend over as far as he could before the op . His boss will testify to that :rofl:

Also careful with the pain meds .

Carpal tunnel repair I have heard good things about but the back surgery be careful .
Please make sure your confident in surgeons abilities as I have a couple friends here who had surgery that are no better off and one in fact cannot bend over as far as he could before the op . His boss will testify to that :rofl:

Also careful with the pain meds .

The back surgery concerns me the most , I was worried about the same things you mentioned . The doctor seems to of had Great Success in these operations . Time will tell !

I had back surgery (ruptured disc) in '95. While I hated to do it, i was in so much pain it was a necessity. Scary but odds are you'll be glad you did it. Just do what the surgeon says and continue the physical therapy. WALK. Good luck.

Praying that all works out. I predict that you'll be happy with your new Busa.:cheerleader:

I hate to see you have to sell but I understand. Sometimes we have to do what we have to do. Hoping for the best for you.

I hate to see you getting rid of it. You're in my thoughts and prayers. Just curious....have you ever tried acupuncture on your back when you first experienced the pain?

sorry to hear about the sale but i'm glad you are going to get the problems fixed! best of luck, lots of prayers, and make sure to yell if you need anything :beerchug:

Hey Bob we will be thinking of ya, hate to see ya have to sell her but u can always get another...hope your surgeries go well for ya!!!

WOW Ninja???

All the best for you, hope the surgery goes well and see you riding again soon.

One of these days you need to keep one of the bikes you get! :laugh: Seriously, be careful with the surgeries and the recovery period, Bob. No need to try and rush back and reinjure yourself.

Do whatever it takes to enjoy doing what you do without being in pain. Hope you will be back on the saddle after your minor "tune-up."

Good luck , and don't worry about the back surgery. I work at a Hotel, and A guest came in a wheelchair and left walking after his Laser spine surgery :thumbsup:

Look forward to seeing you back. Heal up well and soon. Oh yeah be sure to get a Blue one when you get another one.:thumbsup:

Back