Woo Hoo!

BlondeOnaBusa

Just call me B.O.B
Registered
7 hrs and 20 min. New record for us! I'll post my pics later. I need to get some rest from my vacation! hehe.

I had a fantastic time and meet some great folks!

Dawn
AKA.....BOB

Glad to see that you survived the carnage
all_coholic.gif

I made it home, about 5.5hrs. Great seeing everyone again and meeitng the new folks.
beerchug.gif

I'm sitting at the airport now, just waiting on the plane. Hope everyone makes it home ok
cool.gif

It was nice to meet everyone, sorry I missed the rides! I found some new roads today, so next time..............
OH; I made it home in 1.5 hours
biggrin.gif
65 miles! Next year, try the gap at night! Damn I need better lights!

Also I meet to nice guys at the top of the Skyway today but stupid me forgot to ask their names or tell them mine. One guy was from Ooltawah and was solo, the other guy was from Ringold and was two up. Sorry for being in such a hurry but my group was leaving. Very nice to meet you guys.

Glad you and Randy made it home safe.. Did you find a couple of new shirts in your room? Someone was suppose to drop them in our room and by mistake put them in yours. We are staying in Knoxville this evening., Dad wanted us to stay another night. Give us a call 312-498-0601

Hey Randy, did you have anything about your truck that seemed a tad out of place?
tounge.gif

Glad you and Bob made it back nice and safe.

I got home around two...then rode about a hundred miles to go out to eat up in the sleepy little Cumberland Plateau town of Pikeville Tennessee.

Had a great time at the Bash. Let's do it again next weekend
beerchug.gif

BEER RUN, BEER RUN, BEER R!!!
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

(DR1300R @ Apr. 29 2007,17:47) Glad you and Randy made it home safe.. Did you find a couple of new shirts in your room?  Someone was suppose to drop them in our room and by mistake put them in yours.  We are staying in Knoxville this evening., Dad wanted us to stay another night.  Give us a call 312-498-0601
We could not for the life of us figure out what was going on with the shirts. I didn't know about them until we left and Randy asked me about em.

I feel really bad that they ended up in the wrong place. We will call you tomorrow.

(georgiabusa_05 @ Apr. 29 2007,15:38) glad ya made it home safe. see ya soon, you know, when you and Randy are comeing to ride with Don and I.  
smile.gif
Wished we lived closer cause that sounds great!

(Jet Li @ Apr. 29 2007,18:16) Hey Randy, did you have anything about your truck that seemed a tad out of place?  
tounge.gif

Glad you and Bob made it back nice and safe.
Your kung Fu football team is Weak......
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

(Rayabusa0818 @ Apr. 29 2007,19:03) I got home around two...then rode about a hundred miles to go out to eat up in the sleepy little Cumberland Plateau town of Pikeville Tennessee.

Had a great time at the Bash.  Let's do it again next weekend
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
Why didn't ya come down here for some seafood?
poke.gif

OH and BTW.....the chocolates were FAB!
biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Glad you're home safe, BOB!

Do I need to send YOU the pic?
laugh.gif

(BlondeOnaBusa @ Apr. 29 2007,22:20)
(Rayabusa0818 @ Apr. 29 2007,19:03) I got home around two...then rode about a hundred miles to go out to eat up in the sleepy little Cumberland Plateau town of Pikeville Tennessee.

Had a great time at the Bash.  Let's do it again next weekend
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
Why didn't ya come down here for some seafood?  
poke.gif

OH and BTW.....the chocolates were FAB!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
beerchug.gif
smile.gif
See you soon. I knew that if you like chocolates you would love those.

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

Back