Woo hoo!!

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
:cheerleader::cheerleader: Broncos over the Patriots!! 5-0!! :cheerleader::cheerleader:

Broncos.jpg

That's all right guys...I know you love to hate :rofl:

I'm enjoying this while I can :whistle:

It'll be OK :goodboy:

I will be ok, ill admit the Bronco's played a great game today!

Both teams did very well, and both team made some very bad mistakes!

Ill give you this Michelle, now go dance around foolishly or something! :whistle:

I will be ok, ill admit the Bronco's played a great game today!

Both teams did very well, and both team made some very bad mistakes!

Ill give you this Michelle, now go dance around foolishly or something! :whistle:

Unfortunately, I missed the game...set the DVR to record it, then a few hours later my DVR stopped working LOL I would have been yelling at the TV had I been watching it, just like last week after the Dallas game...

I'll go dance now :cheerleader:

Unfortunately, I missed the game...set the DVR to record it, then a few hours later my DVR stopped working LOL I would have been yelling at the TV had I been watching it, just like last week after the Dallas game...

I'll go dance now :cheerleader:

Pics needed of the dancing! LOL:rulez::laugh:

Yeah Broncos!!! I wish I could say that about the Rams!!!! I think next week I will make up voodoo dolls of the opposing team!!! At this point I will take a win any way we can get one!!! :laugh:

I didnt think there were any other bronco fans on here:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader: I was really worried about this year with Josh McDaniels completely changing the team around but it looks like he knows what he is doing

I didnt think there were any other bronco fans on here:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader: I was really worried about this year with Josh McDaniels completely changing the team around but it looks like he knows what he is doing

I was born in Denver...forever a Broncos fan, even from here in VA :)

I was really upset over some of the changes, but I can't argue with the fact that they look good and are delivering some pretty exciting come backs against some tough teams... :bowdown:

Back