wondering?

scoobs

Registered
hey I was wondering if these prices seem legit or is it scam..........

For Sale - 2004 Suzuki Hayabusa
$4,500.00
This bike is in perfect working condition,purchased last year ! Looks and rides just like it did when it came out the factory. Not a scratch on the body.. this bike has never been dropped! SCUFFED, OR ABUSED! It is like brand new with 1200 miles, Pre-Owned Clear Title,registred in except without the brand new price!this is the fastest bike I have EVER ridden and RARE!I reserve the right and make the documents registration(Contract of Purchase and Title Registration) and pay the taxes fees.Scammers don`t bother to contact me because i will not send the bike without proof of payment and the bike is avaible only for U.S Customers, New York Respond to this ad 7/3/2005

For Sale - 2002 Suzuki Hayabusa - 245 miles== Perfect!
$4,500.00
2002 SUZUKI GSXR 1300 HAYABUSA , IT WAS NEVER DROPPED, SCRATCHED, LEANED OVER OR EVEN RIDEN AGGRESSIVELY. THE PAINT IS IN PERFECT CONDITION AND DOES NOT HAVE A NICK ANYWHERE. IT WAS STORED IN THE OWNERS CLIMATE CONTROLLED GARAGE SINCE NEW. THE TIRES HAVE 100 PERCENT TREAD LIFE REMAINING.
CONTACT EMAIL: fwdbiks687@hotmail.com
BUY IT FOR 4500$
CONTACT ME FOR PICS, TorranceCA Respond to this ad 8/7/2005

For Sale - 1999 Suzuki Hayabusa-Chromed with Spinning Wheels
$3,600.00
1999 chromed hayabusa for sale with 5600 miles, never raced or dropped. everything on this bike is chrome plated. gas tank, peg's,2-10 adjustable swing arm, CUSTOM SPINNING WHEELS, frame, seat rail, engine cover, tripple tree, dash cover, fenders, kick stand, custom seat, etc ......extremely rare,also custom TV'S in the rear viewmirrors. all this bike needs is a rider.For any questions feel free to ask., Austin,Texas Respond to this ad 8/2/2006

Those prices aren't legit
wink.gif

Back