Wondering What Causes My Busa So Long To Start

HOOKDADDY

Registered
for a while now I've noticed that my bike take longer to start it would turnover turnover turnover and occasionally hit but continue to turn over and eventually start current mods full Yoshimura exhaust pair valve removal small air box mod K&N air filter and e3 spark plugs

try to upload a video of the startup process but I keep getting an error message saying that the clip does not have an allowed extension have the slightest idea what that mean

the first thing i would do is check the battery, i've found that has been the first sign on my bike that the battery is getting weak

SemiI check my battery and it is good.
two tone vert the idle adjustment that you're speaking about this is that the little switch on the left hand handlebar or am I looking for something else

Gixerhp I have a Power Commander 3 I just haven't had it installed yet and I have never had a throttle body syncthe bike has a little over 31,000 miles it

start your trouble shooting with a full tune up and throttle body adjustment. before you do anything else. old oil causes more resistance in the engine. and so on.

A DO3 I know what u mean but here in ga the e3 coast 2 bunks than ngk I'm thinking the air box mod might have something to do with it because full choke and a twist on the throttle she start right I'm bout to do the r1 mod and adjust the cables

Back