Wondering about Ninja Eater....

babuski

Donating Member
Registered
I think Ninja Eater has one of the more intriguing names on the board...but I am curious as to how many Ninjas he has swallowed up in races in recent years or months.

Come on Ninja...do you have a win/loss record against Ninjas or are you undefeated? I almost bought a Ninja and when I saw your moniker....I changed my mind. Is there a busa-eater on the Kaw.org site?

yeah ninja eater, i want to know too. How much money have u made racing for slips then sellin all those green machines :bounce:

maybe u could start a charity by giving away all your ninjas you've killed to young poor college students
idea3.gif

you could twist my arm to get on a 9R :tounge:
ya know to stunt on of course....

peace

kazzin

I really don't think he has actually 'eaten' a ninja!

Rather, it is just a figure of speach! :bounce:

The bike has eaten many Ninjas. I can honestly say I have not been beat by a Ninja yet, 9's 10's or 12's. I know there is an Anti <table style=filter:flipH>Ninja Eater </table>out there lurking. there is always someone faster. With my new mods however and the ability to turn the boost up for a while gives me 332hp for short runs. it holds at a steady 310hp on normal runs. So most of the races are with other built or turbo Busas. You just do not see a lot of Ninjas that are pushing this king of hp.

The most significant fact is the bike hits 207mph on the gps in 8/10's of a mile from an idle roll on, maybe a little less.

I had thoght about adding little Ninjas on the side of the bike each time I killed one but the bike would look sloppy with all those stickers, which is at least 15 true tests and another 20 or so just fooling around. I will not race for slips (came close to guns going off once) but I do race for money which has paid for my Busa Mods at times.

Next trip to FL. I will have to go hunting again. There is a lot more action down south then up in New England for racing. I do have to say the bike is one of the faster bikes in the area, and that comes from others including builders saying so. Not just my boasting.

I am also looking at some one-of-a-kind paint schemes, so I am sure that they will be loking for me once I paint the Ninja Eater. If you have any paint scheme ideas let me know.

I have a friend that put a big bore stroker on his 02 ZX12. He is in the middle of his 1000 mile break-in but it looks like I will have no chance against him. He thinks it will have atleast 200hp and 115 torque when the time comes to dyno it. 500 more miles and he will be able to let her rip...should be very interesting!

I have a friend that put a big bore stroker on his 02 ZX12.  He is in the middle of his 1000 mile break-in but it looks like I will have no chance against him.  He thinks it will have atleast 200hp and 115 torque when the time comes to dyno it.  500 more miles and he will be able to let her rip...should be very interesting!
Should be intresting. I have to see at least 220hp on the motor before it gives me to much worry. the motor is great for off the line as you know.

The hp will not be as high as most because he kept the stock cams, but will help with higher torque #'s. He will have it on a dyno around Dec., will let you know how it turns out.
I have 170hp and 101torque and he had 175hp and 95 torque with the same gearing (-1/+2) and things were close...slight edge to the Busa. That was then, and to keep up now I am thinking a turbo is right around the corner!!!!

The hp will not be as high as most because he kept the stock cams, but will help with higher torque #'s.  He will have it on a dyno around Dec., will let you know how it turns out.
 I have 170hp and 101torque and he had 175hp and 95 torque with the same gearing (-1/+2) and things were close...slight edge to the Busa.  That was then, and to keep up now I am thinking a turbo is right around the corner!!!!
That is what is fun with my bike the torque is now 189-198lbs depending on the boost. When I hit 198lbs it is insane.

The hp will not be as high as most because he kept the stock cams, but will help with higher torque #'s.  He will have it on a dyno around Dec., will let you know how it turns out.
 I have 170hp and 101torque and he had 175hp and 95 torque with the same gearing (-1/+2) and things were close...slight edge to the Busa.  That was then, and to keep up now I am thinking a turbo is right around the corner!!!!
That is what is fun with my bike the torque is now 189-198lbs depending on the boost.  When I hit 198lbs it is insane.
That's just wrong. Right, but wrong. That's all I have to say.

<!--EDIT|mcoyote
Reason for Edit: None given...|1068701930 -->

Ninja....totally amazing over 300 hp??? Have you ever posted pics of your eater? I am sure the newbies would love to see the fastest Busa on the board (is this true......Revlis would be jealous!).

With all this HP...I would think this bike can hit speeds approaching 250mph.....Yes?

Ninja....totally amazing  over 300 hp???  Have you ever posted pics of your eater?  I am sure the newbies would love to see the fastest Busa on the board (is this true......Revlis would be jealous!).

With all this HP...I would think this bike can hit speeds approaching 250mph.....Yes?
I do not know about the fastest. You have some great builders on board. I just claim to have one of the bad group. It will hit 332hp if I turn up the boost. I have plenty of gas going in now, however the motor would not last long at that hp.

Imag0091.jpg

Ninja....totally amazing  over 300 hp???  Have you ever posted pics of your eater?  I am sure the newbies would love to see the fastest Busa on the board (is this true......Revlis would be jealous!).

No you could not get the bike up to 250mph. You have to factor wind res. tire spin and drag. You need about 400-450 hp to get up to 235-242mph. My bike is geared for about 212mph (true) I have only hit 206mph(true) I could re-gear to a 19 or 20 in the front and get about 226mph on the 18 and 232 on the 20. I would take a long time to get there. I get to 200mph in about 8/10's of a mile now.

:eek: i love it,:p i want my baby with turbo next yr,i just dont wanna pay over the ods for 1(but u pay for quality).

Its amazing that these modified engines don't fly apart more often. You really do have to be a mechanic....you have to do "mods" just to accomodate your modification. I would imagine you need special cams, valves and all that stuff to handle the extra horsepower and torque. But it sounds like fun. So you get lots of top end benefits....do quarter mile times improve dramatically?

Its amazing that these modified engines don't fly apart more often.  You really do have to be a mechanic....you have to do "mods" just to accomodate your modification.  I would imagine you need special cams, valves and all that stuff to handle the extra horsepower and torque.  But it sounds like fun. So you get lots of top end benefits....do quarter mile times improve dramatically?
Actualy you do not need all the cams and pistons and rods. What is amazing is the fact that the engine is very sound for the mods. nw that being said all of the upgrades do not hurt and help for a longer life. Once you start going over 310hp you need to reinforce the engine with goodies.

hey ninja, ive got a friend back home who has a big motor busa and a turbo ZX9R. he runs 350hp at the wheel on the 9R! its pretty cool. its stretched 10"s and def runs on i think C16 race fuel all the time. He runs like 6 Lbs in first, 9 2nd, 13 in 3rd, like 18 in 4th and 21 psi in 5th and 6th. its a sweet bike but not as cool lookin as the busa. he is the fastest around my parts except there is a busa w/ 450hp at the wheel!!! its amazing the bikes in cleveland. I guess there is a really bad a$$ tuning shop on the east side. when i get my job at a label ill get some toys like that .... oh i dont know his tourqe figures, i do know his busa is 1337 cc's w/ a 13 to 1 compression ratio..and makes 202 hp at the wheel. its nice w/ a really nice smooth power delivery. the 9R is abt undriveable but he does all the time. costs like 60 bucks to fill up everytime. haha
he does run like low 8's as far as i know. peace

kazzin

hey ninja, ive got a friend back home who has a big motor busa and a turbo ZX9R. he runs 350hp at the wheel on the 9R! its pretty cool. its stretched 10"s and def runs on i think C16 race fuel all the time. He runs like 6 Lbs in first, 9 2nd, 13 in 3rd, like 18 in 4th and 21 psi in  5th and 6th. its a sweet bike but not as cool lookin as the busa. he is the fastest around my parts except there is a busa w/ 450hp at the wheel!!! its amazing the bikes in cleveland. I guess there is a really bad a$$ tuning shop on the east side. when i get my job at a label ill get some toys like that .... oh i dont know his tourqe figures, i do know his busa is 1337 cc's w/ a 13 to 1 compression ratio..and makes 202 hp at the wheel. its nice w/ a really nice smooth power delivery. the 9R is abt undriveable but he does all the time. costs like 60 bucks to fill up everytime. haha
he does run like low 8's as far as i know. peace

kazzin
Very nice. Sounds like he with the zx9 can spank me on the track. I can not boost 21lbs. Although I should be able to beat him on the road. I can just wait until he runs out of C16. :D

so very true... best part is i met him this summer and him and i have talked when we saw each other at our local bike night. we got to know each other pretty well, except i have never asked how old he is.... i think he is like 80. haha so u could prob beat him because of natural causes.. its funny when he talks abt getting pulled over.. all the cops are yellin YOUNG MAN, DO YOU KNOW HOW FAST U WERE GOING. until he takes his helmit off. lol. and they usualy let him go under writing the ticket or letting him off. maybe itll work for me someday...

peace

kazzin

Back