Wonder what happens next?

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Wow, sunny day, nice ride in the twisties...

Hey there! Glad you have a helmet and gloves...

squid.jpg

Yeah, yeah, those pesky double lines in the middle of the road are just so overrated...
laugh.gif

squid2.jpg

my guess is she found out flip flops was a very bad idea!!!

When are people going to learn? I told my wife she will not be getting on the back of the bike to go riding unless she has a helmet, leather jacket/gloves, boots and some leather pants or at least Draggin' Jeans.

Can't afford to have her tear up her beautiful skin.

Oh and he definitely low sided that one. Stay off the freakin' paint on sharp turns or otherwise when avoidable!

I kept waiting for the next few shots. Does that make me a sick individual or is that just bad taste?
rock.gif

No word on the outcome, but my guess is that it was not pretty...I don't get the gal's that hop on the back in shorts and tank tops...

Of course, my hubby wears shorts and Chucks, the illegal skid lid...it'll take a bad crash for him to think about riding with protective clothing...one of those "learning the hard way" unfortunately
sad.gif

Oh and he definitely low sided that one.  Stay off the freakin' paint on sharp turns or otherwise when avoidable!

I kept waiting for the next few shots.  Does that make me a sick individual or is that just bad taste?
rock.gif
...pulled 'em from another board and there were no "after shots" but my guess is that two riders were on some pain meds for a while after that...

I don't wish anyone harm, but sometimes you've just got to be smarter...

See the angle of his head...poor rider. He wasn't set up right at all.

I've almost given up feeling sorry for gearless people.

OUUUUUUUUUUUUCH...sucks for her...and him...but her the most. I bet her feets were all tore up...makes me cringe just thinking about it...

It's one thing to get on your cruiser in shorts to the corner store (still not smart) but is totally asinine to burn up the twisties unclad and especially with a lady on the back with no protective gear on. He's an a$$loaf and she's stupid. I guess they both paid for that lapse in judjment.:angry:
mad.gif
mad.gif

mad.gif

It's one thing to get on your cruiser in shorts to the corner store (still not smart) but is totally asinine to burn up the twisties unclad and especially with a lady on the back with no protective gear on. He's an a$$loaf and she's stupid. I guess they both paid for that lapse in judjment.:angry:
mad.gif
mad.gif
That's the part I don't get...if you're hitting the twisties, why not wear some gear? I think you should wear some at all times, but I too am guilty of the jeans syndrome I'm in (see avatar for proof) but I never toy with my head, hands, chest and back, feet...just some level of gear to keep from being all torn up...

...and I don't get the guys that gear up then let their "girl toy" hop on the back in tank tops and shorts...I saw a lot of that in FL and see it in Virginia Beach whenever I'm there...the guy will look like a power ranger and his girl might as well be naked
mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

and that back pack has got to weigh more than she does. Looks like it's taking her right off the bike.
sad.gif

Back