Won a couple pieces on Ebay, did I pay too much?

That's more than I would have wanted to pay for either... That right side lower looks pretty dang rough, dude...
rock.gif

210 (or so) for both fairings....not bad, but BT is right. That right fender is pretty banged up......already cut for sliders, will work if they match up (don't know if you have sliders or have the same ones as the seller.)

He asked me for $120 for shipping so I basically backed out. If he give me a negative I will just return the favor..what a crook.

should have gotten your shippin set before you bought it. I hate when people do that win and dont pay cause you may have had plans for the cash. If you aint gonna buy dont bid

I agree...though I guess I slacked off on my usual Ebay protocol which would normally include getting the shipping numbers in advance.. the two panels weigh what, 20lbs tops? Regarless though , its my own fault for not asking.

Ive never backed out an an auction before BTW and ive been buying here and there on Ebay since 98' or so.

That is the correct price on shipping. they are oversized.
Is was going to post earlier but forgot that you would going to get a shock on the shipping.

Is was going to post earlier but forgot that you would going to get a shock on the shipping.
NO POSSIBLE WAY IS $125 FOR SHIPPING CORRECT! If he used 2 seperate Uhaul mirror boxes $6 ea and shipped DHL, fed ex or UPS it would had cost under $40 each box. I ship lowers to 396 in Cali (pa to Cali)before and it didn't even cost ME $50 a panel. Now of course if he was a retard and tried to ship them USPS well might had costed $40 million that way and still got damaged/lost.

what S4L sez...

UPS or FedEx should be cheaper...goin USPS would result in oversize shipping fees.

NO POSSIBLE WAY IS $125 FOR SHIPPING CORRECT! If he used 2 seperate Uhaul mirror boxes $6 ea and shipped DHL, fed ex or UPS it would had cost under $40 each box. I ship lowers to 396 in Cali (pa to Cali)before and it didn't even cost ME $50 a panel. Now of course if he was a retard and tried to ship them USPS well might had costed $40 million that way and still got damaged/lost.
shoot I read that wrong I though total was 120

Back