Women Riders

(newmill @ Apr. 14 2007,01:55) Come to a track day in Cali and this is what you'll see:
+1 Newmill!!!

Not only are the # of women riders growing. They're getting pretty damn FAST too!! I meet a couple women last Monday at Willow doing 27's (1:27 lap times) at the 2.5 mile Willow course. That's already race pace in 600 superstock expert classes!!
wow.gif
And 6 seconds better than me.

My wife said she would never get on a bike again and would never ride one on the streets herself. Dirtbikes yes, but no street. Then I bought the Hayabusa. After about 6 months I was teasing her saying it sure it would be nice to take some tours of the wine country and such with her on the bike. Her response? Hell no, I want my own bike. She looked shocked that she said it. We talked about it a bit and then as most of you know got her a Ninja 250. She is REALLY riding well now.

A dream come true man, I don't know what I did to deserve her.

And hotness? Ooooh yeah.

Did someone say hotness?
I'd chase her around the track.... with or without the bike. Though I'd probably have a better chance of catching her without!

Dayum.  
ukliam3.gif

Any time I'm in a bike shop or dealership, the guys are always looking at my left boot. They don't say anything to me but give my spouse a big thumbs up... you men are too funny!

Back