Women Only!

Tufbusa

Track Coach / TufPoodle Coach
Registered
Just thought I'd mention to you fellas up here in the Northwest, there is a "Women Only" track school at Pacific Raceway in Auburn, Wa. on July 30th.

It's an annual event put on by Mike Sullivan "SullivanRaceSchool.com". If you are interested in sending your sweetie to this event, you'll find all the information on the website.

Mike takes a number of girls on a two up ride for four or five laps which leaves them with a lasting memory of excitement which they will be sharing with their friends for years to come.

It's a very popular event and a great time for the girls. For the girls it's a great social event. And the best part is, they come away with new learned skills which make them better riders on the street with improved confidence. Guys can come but can't ride.

However, if the guys don't mind wearing a wig and lipstick, I'll see if we can sneak you in!

:laugh:

Just thought I'd mention to you fellas up here in the Northwest, there is a "Women Only" track school at Pacific Raceway in Auburn, Wa. on July 30th.

It's an annual event put on by Mike Sullivan "SullivanRaceSchool.com". If you are interested in sending your sweetie to this event, you'll find all the information on the website.

Mike takes a number of girls on a two up ride for four or five laps which leaves them with a lasting memory of excitement which they will be sharing with their friends for years to come.

It's a very popular event and a great time for the girls. For the girls it's a great social event. And the best part is, they come away with new learned skills which make them better riders on the street with improved confidence. Guys can come but can't ride.

However, if the guys don't mind wearing a wig and lipstick, I'll see if we can sneak you in!

:laugh:

i think we talked about this!! I went to Ann Taylor last weekend and picked up the perfect outfit!! :p
hello-kitty-motocycle-racing-leathers.jpg

Gives a totally new meaning to "DRAG" racing....

and really hurts my eyes!:poke:

Women/ bikes...........................nahhhh
Women/bikes...............................................Yeah
Tell your buddies you just got smoked,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, by a girl!:cheerleader:

Seriously, guys this is a great deal (Women only Track Day) I spent years out there rubbing elbows with the Boys RoadRacing and it get pretty intimidating when people are running WFO and bumping into you or cutting across your line on faster bikes. A Womens only TrackDay lets us Ladies get together and try things out without the pressure of a race or the Ego's of some of the TrackDay Racerboy Wannabe's. It gives ladies the chance to learn in a more comfortable atmosphere. Guys if you want her to improve this is the way to do it!
Marie
Queen of the Banned

Marie is absolutly correct. This school will make her a better and safer rider. Her confidence will soar to new heights.

We actually have a local gal that humbles lots of guys on race days. Wendy is a RN who works in a trama center and as sweet as they come. However, on race day she becomes a bundle of "Evil"! She is wicked on the brakes and hard on the throttle. She can't seem to hang with the top five guys but she certainly spanks the hell out of the other 70%.

This is the only event of it's kind in the NW and it only happens once a year. So if your sweetheart rides her own sportbike, and you are close enough to make the trip, by all means consider bringing her. She will love you for it at days end!

we like our women slow enough that we can see the curves...on them not the road..:whistle:

Back