psycobusa

Registered
can you say noobie

just pickin at ya ladies  
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|psycobusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156049212 -->

i'll say it before this thread gets bombarded-
i know plenty folks with a package that have done the same thing- thats a noobie mistake, not a genetic one!
mad.gif

a girl who falls off her bike while moving, that was trying to apply lipstick underneath her helmet- THAT is a genetic mistake
laugh.gif

I did that on an ATI 125cc. I went over the front end to boot. It must have looked funny as hell. Definitely a newbie mistake.
tounge.gif

Oh my god... Dropping a bike like she did is one thing... Dropping a Honda NR750 bike is something else!!!!!!!!!!

That bike is a collector's bike, worth a lot of money... Honda made that bike kind of as a prototype, it had oval piston and i believe full carbon fiber bodywork...

I dont know if the bike is hers but the owner musn't be happy

NR750.jpg

ouch...that hurts...it doesn't matter what kind of bike it is
sad.gif

Oh my god... Dropping a bike like she did is one thing... Dropping a Honda NR750 bike is something else!!!!!!!!!!

That  bike is a collector's bike, worth a lot of money... Honda made that bike kind of as a prototype, it had oval piston and i believe full carbon fiber bodywork...

I dont know if the bike is hers but the owner musn't be happy
I KNEW that bike looked familiar. I love those things. They usually go for something like $70,000 don't they?

WTH!. Why would someone turn her loose on a collectors item like that? Must have been some sort of Philanthopic get together of social well to do's. More money than brains obviously.

here is some info on the bike....

Honda's 'New Road' (NR) V-four motorcycle engine series started in 1979 with a 500cc Grand Prix racer that used oval pistons. The oval piston allowed for eight valves per cylinder which generated more power due to the increased air / fuel mixture throughput and compression. In 1992 Honda produced around 300 street versions of a 750cc model, the NR (often mistakenly referred to as the NR750), with a 90-degree V angle, the bike became the most expensive production bike at the time when it was selling for $50,000 and with the rarity, they nowadays rarely change hands.

9113_0_1_2_nr_20750_Image_20credits_20__20Honda.jpg

here is some info on the bike....

Honda's 'New Road' (NR) V-four motorcycle engine series started in 1979 with a 500cc Grand Prix racer that used oval pistons. The oval piston allowed for eight valves per cylinder which generated more power due to the increased air / fuel mixture throughput and compression. In 1992 Honda produced around 300 street versions of a 750cc model, the NR (often mistakenly referred to as the NR750), with a 90-degree V angle, the bike became the most expensive production bike at the time when it was selling for $50,000 and with the rarity, they nowadays rarely change hands.
I KNEW that thing looked familiar. Thanks for pointing that out, psycobusa. It was driving me crazy trying to remember what it was called. I could get the V-four part and I remember the oval piston part but it was "New Road" I was trying to think of. Now to go do some more reading about it, that thing was coooooool for a Hon-doo.
super.gif
Very Ducati of them, I always thought.
beerchug.gif

alright, i take it back-that WAS a genetic mistake...no man who's been anywhere near bikes would jump on a cycle worth over $50k without knowing what they're doing! or five guys standing around the bike less than a foot away to catch it in case the dork, uhhhh-dropped it!
biggrin.gif

I especially like the one lady in the background who screams as it happens.

Thank you, that was very helpful. Honestly...it helped...truly...a lot.

I mean really now, lady...what are YOU screaming about? Maybe the bike actually belonged to the person doing the screaming?
laugh.gif

Back