Woman suing Google for wrong directions

and she spilled coffee on her lap that she didnt know was hot...no wonder mcdonalds came up with iced java lol

What's more rediculous is the lady won the laqsuit for the coffee. . . . Mustve been a retarded judge
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah, I don't get it how a judge can actually say "okay, it wasn't your fault (you were stupid)" I would just laugh and ask what they expected would happen if they pour hot coffe in their lap..

Over here on the other hand we can't sue major companies 'cause we have to pay all the legal fee's and the companys as well if we loose so we get pretty screwed pretty often.. Insurance companies love that, go figure...???

That's one thing I like about India over the US. They take responsibility for their actions. There aren't all these frivolous law suites by people too stupid to think for themselves.

....well about time !!!

oh my goodness there's dumb people around, and then you hear about something like this :rofl::rofl:

If Google Maps told her to drink bleach to stay hydrated on her walk....we would not be hearing of this lawsuit. Idiot.

Yeah, I don't get it how a judge can actually say "okay, it wasn't your fault (you were stupid)" I would just laugh and ask what they expected would happen if they pour hot coffe in their lap..

Over here on the other hand we can't sue major companies 'cause we have to pay all the legal fee's and the companys as well if we loose so we get pretty screwed pretty often.. Insurance companies love that, go figure...???

Major companies can sue for their legal fees here, but suing people who have no money just increases their legal fees an just ends up being more money they loose....

If Google Maps told her to drink bleach to stay hydrated on her walk....we would not be hearing of this lawsuit. Idiot.

New feature perhaps?? Instead of the disclaimer to use caution.
"Drink bleach" The ones who does gets sorted out by Darwin
the rest has enough common sense.. :D

:rofl: Proof that idiots walk (and sort of drive) among us :rofl:

Scray thought.. Going to drive home slower today I think.. .

Major companies can sue for their legal fees here, but suing people who have no money just increases their legal fees an just ends up being more money they loose....

Oh.. Didn't know that.. Thanks!

What I want to know is, what ambulance-chasing attorney agreed to take this case? On contingency, of course...

What I want to know is, what ambulance-chasing attorney agreed to take this case? On contingency, of course...

I don't think lawyers turn down many chances to make cash...look at the ones that defended the woman that didn't know McDonald's coffee would actually be HOT :laugh:

Lawyers are why Americans are so sue-happy...it's pathetic...

I remember the day that you and someone else, a neighbor perhaps :whistle:, could have a disagreement and duke it out on the lawn. Hell, the two of you might have a beer when cooler heads prevailed.

Now if you duke it out on the lawn, you have a lawsuit, doctor bills, disability claims, etc..... ridiculous.

Anyone actually Google the route?

96 Daly Ave, Park City, UT 84060 to 1710 Prospector Ave, Park City, UT 84060 - Google Maps

Granted, it's a stupid path to walk its equally stupid to realize that fact and continue on the same path. Hope a judge reminds her despite having directions being an adult also requires thinking for yourself. You can see from the over head view its a stupid way for someone to be walking...:poke:

Below is the left turn she would have made knowing this road would be the next .6 mile. :banghead::banghead:

path.jpg

Last edited:
Google did not tell her to lay down in the middle of the road and pretend she's a speed bump~!~

Or did it~?~:laugh:

Disclaimer: Go to sleep in middle of road at your own risk ...

Back