Woman Injured in Power Tool Sex Toy Encounter

The toy must have been attached to the blade.
Taking the blade off would defeat the purpose...I guess...

BTW..OUCH!

The toy must have been attached to the blade.
Taking the blade off would defeat the purpose...I guess...

BTW..OUCH!

Yes, the report says the toy was attached to the blade

My point was I would have either made my own rod that attached to the sawzall and made sure it was somehow firmly atttached or I woudlnt have used it. To me it would be common sense that a sawzall blade is going to cut through anything you put it inside of.

Wow, I feel sorry for the guy. Making love to her from now on will be a lot like throwing a vienna sausage down a hallway. It had to have ripped her clean open.

they have those on the web, which is probably where they got the idea
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS!
and for those who want one they cost $169.00

The Reciprocating Saw Vac-U-Lock Adaptor turns a reciprocating saw into a hand held ( ) machine with a Vac-U-Lock ( )attached to the end. The adaptor works with all Vac-U-Lock Toys.

One end of the adaptor fits into the saw in place of a blade and the other end is shaped to fit all Vac-U-Lock toys.

The adaptor is chrome and glossy red and constructed from unbendable steel. The Vac-U-Lock ( ) attachments are sold separately.

and for you perverts heres the link
LINK

C426.jpg

Last edited:
Crime committed = stupidity! Someone was seriously this dumb? They didn't pay attention to the episode of Real Sex in which it stated "the attachements used were specifically made for this application."

Wow, I feel sorry for the guy. Making love to her from now on will be a lot like throwing a vienna sausage down a hallway. It had to have ripped her clean open.
I would have told the police, that we was over at sambusa's house and he was shearing a sheep and slipped with the blade!

So wait a min here. Your telling me they make a attachement that goes on a sawsall, and holds a fake wennie?

Ok that explanes why that tool is missing from the shop, now get on that internet thing and find out why my belt sander, skill saw and rotozip is in my wifes bed side table.

So wait a min here. Your telling me they make a attachement that goes on a sawsall, and holds a fake wennie?

Ok that explanes why that tool is missing from the shop, now get on that internet thing and find out why my belt sander, skill saw and rotozip is in my wifes bed side table.

Results from the internet......"ditchdr is an inappropriate name for you mister...unless the dr stands for you repairing the carnage rather than attending to the needs!" :poke:

wow, and just when you thought it was safe to read the news again :laugh:

oh yeah, for anyone looking for reasons why stupid people should not breed ... yeah here's your proof :poke: :rofl:

anyone submit this one to the darwin awards yet :whistle:

Yes, the report says the toy was attached to the blade

My point was I would have either made my own rod that attached to the sawzall and made sure it was somehow firmly atttached or I woudlnt have used it. To me it would be common sense that a sawzall blade is going to cut through anything you put it inside of.

And said rod couldn't cause injury. If the old fashioned way doesn't work for ya, I suggest buying something designed and sold for the purpose intended.

Glad she lived...

Back