Wobble!

USARMY

Registered
Hey Ladies & Gents,

I have a wobble up front when I hit 50 mph but it goes away at 70 mph.. Is this something I can fix or should I take it to Suzuki?

Don't ride between 50-70mph :rofl: once you hit 49 just stab it and you'll be thru the wobble without even noticing it. :laugh:

Sorry had to. :whistle:

Anything new done to it for it to wobble? How many miles on tires? Proper tire pressure? Tires cupped? Rotors warped?

51K putting a new front on today the back tire has less than 300 miles on it. Rotors are good. Once I have the new front on I'll make sure they pump them up to 40psi.. Thanks

I'd always worry about a wobble. What if it amplifies at higher speeds? :banghead:

51K putting a new front on today the back tire has less than 300 miles on it. Rotors are good. Once I have the new front on I'll make sure they pump them up to 40psi.. Thanks

If that doesn't fix it you could have a bad rear tire or out of balance rear tire. I had my one and only shinko years ago when traveling and it would cause a wobble around 130. Changed the tire problem solved.

if you dont line up the rear axle straight you can get front tire wobble as the rear pushes the front so if you just did anything with the rear double check the accuracy of the chain axle adjustment to be inline with the frame. and DO3.... shame on you slamming shinko's...you gonna start something

Back