"Wizard" is down..:-((

Life is too short...:( ...R.I.P. WIZ

Live life regret free...you only get one chance

Dan

Man.... thats just awful. Even tho we seldom meet members in here you get to think of them as friends. If you are lucky enuff they get to be friends. Losing a friend is always overwelming , especially when you see ourselves in them. Im so sorry for Wiz and his wife.
sad.gif

Moved to Accident/Crash Forum and Pinned next to Mike...

sad.gif

..guys i am flying tonight to Athens. Tommorow is the funeral, i will tell him about his friends to the other side of the world...

Let his Family Know he's got alot of folks thinking about him here... Fwiw...

I am sad to here of these two deaths. My prayers are with all of you and the family. Please say a short prayer when you climb on your hayabusa for a safe ride for you and those around you. Remember that you have to make up your mind before your time comes to accept God, please think about this before you need it. God bless you all and my prayers are with yall. Pastor Neal

I am sad to here of these two deaths. My prayers are with all of you and the family. Please say a short prayer when you climb on your hayabusa for a safe ride for you and those around you. Remember that you have to make up your mind before your time comes to accept God, please think about this before you need it. God bless you all and my prayers are with yall. Pastor Neal
With my routine check on the bike before I head out. I have recently started making sure that I tell my loved ones how much I love them and saying a prayer before I leave. For the religious ones, please take this as a suggestion!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry man.
sad.gif
(((
I hate hearing about a fellow biker going down. Especially when it cuts their life here short.

Back