"Wizard" is down..:-((

Damnit damnit damnit!!!
mad.gif
sad.gif

WTF....
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

Second brother down in less than a week! RIP Dioneses....my thoughts and prayers are with you and your loved ones.

Have a toast to a poor bastid down here who ain't in a happier place...and have a trouble-free ride while you're up there, bro.
sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

After Mike went down, I find myself praying for the safety of each of us. I think I will add "good judgement" for each of us also.

Bad things seem to happen in threes, so be careful everyone, and not to get preachy on any of you, but it wouldn't be a bad idea to know where you are going when your number is up.
sad.gif
I agree.

Sad...condolences out to the family...not likely that all of us could get together and do a ride for the fallen riders...maybe it is possible for a "NO RIDE" day....in their honor? No matter what...keep it safe out there fellas (and gals)

Have a toast to a poor bastid down here who ain't in a happier place...and have a trouble-free ride while you're up there, bro.  
[/QUOTE]

Couldnt have said it better myself PC.
.............................GODSPEED........................................

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1101795701 -->

..we came together through a Greek website for bikes...i met him and we got along very good together..He was a vey calm-always-with-a-smile-guy , his girlfriend also...i head about the news 3 hours before flying back abroad for wok..i am now waiting to know when the funeral is to go back to Greece to meet him for the last time...at least for this life...

Yes , he is Greek as i am and his name is Dionysis and the girls Constantina...

Be careful guys....

this is a photo of both of them a day before the accident - Saturday..

...and he didn't get to enjoy his seat with his logo on it...we were waiting for them anxiously....:-(((

post_15_1101757244.jpg

HOPE YOU TWO ARE TOGETHER SOME PLACE HAPPY. RIP .......

<!--EDIT|chamalk
Reason for Edit: None given...|1101818285 -->

Yeah, But then again sounds like both Mike and Wizard got nailed simply being out there... Nothing risky... Just riding, so whats important to remember is that even when your NOT rough housing you can still get smoked at just about any time...

You have a point there rev,It can happen anywhere. My father says We all come here with a return ticket,we just have to put the date on it.....

I hate this type of stuff, even when I was the one to bring it to the boards attention about Mike.

My thoughts go out to Wizard and his love...

Earthdog, I hope you make it to the funeral, I was not notified about Mike until after the funeral.

Rus

My prayers and sympathy for those two. So sad to hear of our fallen brethren. Stay safe you guys because life is just way too precious. I wanna be able to meet and ride with you guys so remember to keep it up on two wheels.

Back