Withdrawls

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
oRg'sters -
Well, I haven't seen Bessie since the Fall Bash. Other than a few pics that cAp has posted where she is being molested on the track or abused in a group ride - I almost couldn't even remember what she looks like. So please bear with me, but before I go into complete D&Ts, I needed to at least see pics of the old girl - as I knew her:

Bessie's profile:
displayimage.php

A glamour shot; she's shy:
displayimage.php

Hind quarter:
displayimage.php

A rear view (gotta represent!):
displayimage.php

Ahhhh. I feel better - I miss you girl!

Now Jason, play nice! You ain't that big... :laugh:

Sweet! She looks damn good. With everything she has on her....I'd miss sure miss her too :(

So are you saying when you do see her again....she may not look the same? :whistle:

Sorry brother , but I saw Bessie at the Spring Bash this year and Omar was treating her pretty darn rough.....

Sorry brother , but I saw Bessie at the Spring Bash this year and Omar was treating her pretty darn rough.....
Yeah, I hear he uses big tools... somewhat frightening really, since we snapped the head off of a breakerbar a couple of years ago when we were tag teaming roadlocks at one of the bashes...

Yeah, I hear he uses big tools... somewhat frightening really, since we snapped the head off of a breakerbar a couple of years ago when we were tag teaming roadlocks at one of the bashes...

Oh hey, those RoadLoKs can be a beotch. Right, Semi?? :whistle: :rofl:

I hear that there has been a flat Omar sighting in Iraq... I am trying to confirm...

Shawn, look at this way, if she was here, how different pics do you think i would have posted so far??
:whistle:

Back