Wish me luck!

busastalker05

Registered
Well being a member here for so long and sharing lots about my personal life I would ask for some good luck tom. I have been with Laura (my gf) for 4 years and tom I will be asking her dad for his blessing for her hand in marriage. I know its old fashioned but I feel it needs to be done this way. I am confident in my decision that she is the one and don't have a single dought about it. I'm just nervous about the one on one with him and for once we won't be talking about motorcycles or guns but his little girl.

Any advice from people who have been in this situation *

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

Just be respectful. I'm old fashioned too, but then I'm old as dirt. Hell, dude was three years younger than me last time :rofl:

I'm just nervous about the one on one with him and for once we won't be talking about motorcycles or guns but his little girl.

I'd keep a distance from where he keeps the guns during this talk:whistle:

In my honest opinion i think it tells him something that you have the balls and respect to ask him. You should be fine!

I think what you are doing is a very honorable and knoble thing. In these current times..........this kinda stuff does not allways happen. Just be honest and speak from your heart. If your intentions are right he will know if you are full of **** or not.

Robert

way to go...nothing wrong with doing things with respect!!

Good luck, but just in case, make sure you know where are all the emergency exits, its his baby you are about to take from him...:laugh:

Just go and ask him, I'm sure he will be proud you are going about it in the right way.
Good luck.

I know the exits and where most of the guns are.

It should go well he told her sat he would like me as a son in law. They are very traditional people so by doing this there no way he possibly so no. Hahaha

Thanks guys. Thursday ill be going and hopefully getting the ring and probably before the bash I will try and propose

Well being a member here for so long and sharing lots about my personal life I would ask for some good luck tom. I have been with Laura (my gf) for 4 years and tom I will be asking her dad for his blessing for her hand in marriage. I know its old fashioned but I feel it needs to be done this way. I am confident in my decision that she is the one and don't have a single dought about it. I'm just nervous about the one on one with him and for once we won't be talking about motorcycles or guns but his little girl.

He is probably going to destroy you. Just sayin :whistle:

Your welcome for the support! :beerchug:

Just be respectful. I'm old fashioned too, but then I'm old as dirt. Hell, dude was three years younger than me last time :rofl:

That is AWESOME :rofl:

My wife's dad had passed away; so I asked her mom. Well, not really asked permission, just her blessing.

I've got at least 10 more years to prepare myself to NOT kill the boy that asks for my daughter :)

Back