Wish I had the Camera

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Well took a short ride today and met up with 2 of my ZX14 buddies at a local park.

Both ZX14s Black 1 pretty much stock except for aftermarket exhaust the other stretched 9".

Then there was my Burgandy 07 Busa Stretched with Chrome and Spikes everywhere. It wasnt even right. Everyone that came over just wanted to look at the Busa, It was almost like the ZXs werent even there.

Will they ever learn :rofl:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well took a short ride today and met up with 2 of my ZX14 buddies at a local park.

Both ZX14s Black 1 pretty much stock except for aftermarket exhaust the other stretched 9".

Then there was my Burgandy 07 Busa Stretched with Chrome and Spikes everywhere. It wasnt even right. Everyone that came over just wanted to look at the Busa, It was almost like the ZXs werent even there.

Will they ever learn :rofl:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

And then you woke up :rofl:

You should be ashamed my brother. Years of therapy won't repair the damage you caused today :laugh:

It's tough to be at the top, but someone's got to do it!

guess there werent any Foreman Grill fans in attendance at the park....funny, I'd think thats where all the grill-lovas would be chillin....:whistle:

glad folks were diggin your ride bro:thumbsup: tell your Kawi boys its time to trade-up:poke:

I always wonder what kind of remarks are left about the busa on the zx-14 forums. The busa is a LEGEND thats why i have it on tank to let people like that know. it's been around 10yrs now and the zx-14 is like 2yrs (not real sure) "RESPECT YOUR ELDERS BOY:rofl:"!!!!

DSCN3215.jpg

Back