winter upgrades

Malicious

Registered
ok, i cant ride in the winter cuz the roads are either gravelly or icy, so ive decided to start really making the bike mine, i had been saving up to dump about 1300 on some pipes, but got the brocks gen 3 slipons for dirt cheap, so now im looking at some other things, firstly a seat, looking for suggestions on this one, anyone ever used any of the saddlemen products? HAYABUSA (2008-2011) : Saddlemen Motorcycle Seats, Luggage and Accessories, Saddlemen motorcycle seats, luggage and accessories. .... second would be a windscreen im 6'4 and dont get much protection from the stocker
third would be luggage, ive been thinking tank bag, but am concerned that a magnetic one may scratch or scuff my baby, ive seen the bagster tank protector, but they dont seem to have a color match for the 2010/2011 blue just have the white so if anyone would know of something similar to it, but in blue...also considering a trunk mod ive seen 2 on here, the "walmart special" and the tiger racing one, the tiger racing one doesnt seem to protect from any form of spash, or road filth coming off the tire, and they both involve pulling the bike apart, which im not totally confident in my ability to do.... , another thing ive been looking at is the throttlemiester throttle locks... simple question, do they work as claimed? id like to do levers if its easy and if carbon fiber ones are available.... other than that stuff, id like to do wheels, but all of the billet ones seem way too over the top and gaudy... and well, those nice carbon fiber ones.... well, i dont have almost 4 grand to dump on rims
any suggestions and advice on any of these would be great

Back