winter time need some help

bobbos21

Registered
Winter sucks but it give me time to get to work. I plan on adding some nitrous and brocks megaphone exhaust but i cannot decide to pick up some chrome rims and subframe. I just feel the silver in the bike the chrome wont pop out as much but i hate the frame. I was thinking maybe going all chrome or just picking up some carbon fiber or black frame covers. What do you guys think we all know chrome dont get ya home ha

DSC00058.jpg

Winter sucks but it give me time to get to work. I plan on adding some nitrous and brocks megaphone exhaust but i cannot decide to pick up some chrome rims and subframe. I just feel the silver in the bike the chrome wont pop out as much but i hate the frame. I was thinking maybe going all chrome or just picking up some carbon fiber or black frame covers. What do you guys think we all know chrome dont get ya home ha

Winter suck's ??? what is it snowing up there? we have had some real nice weather down here:poke:

lock it up.... i just moved up to illinois from jacksonville bout a year ago. you floridians make me sick this time of year

Really. I sit here hoping for 40+ just to hop on and take a small spin. I would die for 50+ without the windchill of 20 with snow on the ground.

Back