Winter riding in Arizona

Copperone

One of the Few, the proud -
Donating Member
Registered
I had to work this morning, but I got off about noon.  The temp was around 65 or so and I couldn't resist taking the beast out for a little exercise.  I ended up riding for about 3 hours.  Turned out to be a really great beautiful warm ride.  No pics this time, I never got off the bike.  But heres a pic of me and my 05 at a pullout on the way to the top of Mount Lemon.

26_Nov_06_017.jpg

Yeah, it great to have such nice weather in the winter. Thats why I moved to Arizona.

My next project is in the Phoenix area. I'll be out there for 6 weeks.
Anyone got a bike I can borrow?

I went riding today as well.  Took a run up to Tortilla Flats and then went to a garage day at one of the guys houses afterwards.  Check out http://www.swrides.com  I have met alot of cool guys there.  2 of them with Busa's.

TTF_Run_and_Robs_House_005.jpg

The Busa guys here in Arizona are just starting to get together for rides (finally), I don't have one but someone might. Maybe start a topic and see what kind of feed back you get.

Hey Racer thats a keeper. I put it on my favorites. Thanks.

I would like to get together with other Busa owners sometime. There arent any out here in Safford, AZ. There are some great places to ride here. Like Mount Graham, which has a 3 mile straight stretch that is very seldom, if ever, patrolled. It has tight 180 degree banked corners too! My Viper likes that road also. And then theres the Coronado Trail from Morenci to Springerville. Its a great ride in the summer.

Sweet, If it were a little warmer here, I think I would leave early myself. Nice Pic, not a cloud in the sky.
thumb_up.gif

tounge.gif
clockin in at -30 wind chill this morning in Iowa!!
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
smile.gif
Enjoy your weather.

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Awesome ....Georgia got her cast off middle of last week and on Monday it was a nice day so she wanted to try out the "new" thumb and we rode a little...today...SNOWING and 30degrees...
Can't wait till spring !!!!

I would like to get together with other Busa owners sometime. There arent any out here in Safford, AZ. There are some great places to ride here. Like Mount Graham, which has a 3 mile straight stretch that is very seldom, if ever, patrolled. It has tight 180 degree banked corners too! My Viper likes that road also. And then theres the Coronado Trail from Morenci to Springerville. Its a great ride in the summer.
I have never been in the Safford area, but I would definately like to come down your way for a ride. If you're interested, give me a shout. I'll have to work out a date, but it's definately doable.

I have never been in the Safford area, but I would definately like to come down your way for a ride.  If you're interested, give me a shout.  I'll have to work out a date, but it's definately doable.
Copper if you do take that ride up let me know I like to ride up with you. are any time you take off

Mike

Hey Mike, that would be great. Lets see how the weather goes next month, maybe we can make a weekend out of it.

Back