Winter Planning

Enginerd

Registered
Ok, so winter is approaching... I have done quite a bit to my bike in the first 3 months of ownership and I think I need just a few more things that will set it off. Things on the agenda in order of importance:

1. Torbin (Drag Black with hump pad)
2. Powder Coat the stock rims gold (need ideas for a color that will match pazzo gold levers)
3. Pazzo Gold levers (black or red adjusters?)
4. Gold caps for the sliders (frame and swingarm)
5. 4-6" extensions (Not sure where to buy from, was thinking either Hayabusa Zone or a board sponsor... Would rather give the board sponsors the business since I will need a chain also... PC the extensions to match the swingarm - satin black)
6. New Chain... (ZZZ? for 4-6 inch extension - 150 link?)
7. Powdercoat the rear sets and rear pegs Gold
8. PC the calipers, but I dont think the same gold that the rims will is good, probably satin black like the frame with gold lettering to match the rims should offset nicely?

Ultimately, I would like the gold to all match... so once i get the wheels PCed... I will probably have the pazzos, the caps, the rear sets and possible the calipers done...

I think that is all for now... here is a few pics of the parts of gwen I want to mod to get the gears turnin:

Whole Side
Bike%2011-1-2007%20002.jpg

Front Wheel/Caliper
Bike%2011-1-2007%20006.jpg

Slider With Current Red Cap
Bike%2011-1-2007%20009.jpg

Rear Sets (PCed Satin Black to match frame - To PC Gold to match or not?)
Bike%2011-1-2007%20011.jpg

Stupid Looking Stock Levers (
wtf.gif
)
Bike%2011-1-2007%20012.jpg

If someone can photoshop some of these pics to make the parts I listed in the first post Gold... I would really appreciate an idea of what to expect... Thanks

Kind of a delicate balance, but think it should look good. Keep us updated.

Back