Winter Busa Hibernation

Lots of good information...thanks guys and girls.
Can I leave the rear end on my pit bull for weeks at a time? Are the spools strong enough for the long haul.

There is a place in chicago that stores bikes for $100 per month. Or free if you do $1000 of mods during the winter.

Next question....is it hard for an "amateur" to get to the spark plugs and get them out?

Since mine is in the garage, I just start her once per week. Then, let her wamr-up completely before shutting her back down.

Disclaimer: Leave the garage door open when performing this act you bozos!

And, if there is a particularly nice day, I will take her out for a quick (COLD) trip around town.

Oracle and Tree.....THATS THE SPIRIT. I will just ride the beast every so often. I rode in 40 degree weather last nite....I can handle a minus 700 wind chill because I ride a Hayabusa!

I will start her up a few times a week and ride her around assuming there is no snow, no salt....but I will take the battery out and put on a charger I think. My garage is "semi-heated" and attached. Except for maybe a few days in Jan/Feb...the temp in the garage is usually above 32.....usually much higher.

Anyone have a windchill chart or formula. I wonder what the windchill would be if the outdoor temp is 20 degrees Farenheit and your busa speed is 190 mph....

Back