Winter Bites thread....

I'm so over winter, but I didn't get over 100" of snow, so I guess I shouldn't complain too much :whistle:

We also set a record for the coldest February.

We also had 19 days straight with temps below freezing.

So in other words our snow is "cold soaked" and will take till May to melt, or longer. :banghead:

You are confused my friend. It's global warming. And it's so hot that it gets really cold. Just ask... what's his name? He has been quiet for some time... Al Gore!

You are confused my friend. It's global warming. And it's so hot that it gets really cold. Just ask... what's his name? He has been quiet for some time... Al Gore!

That's what happens when you lie to the people and then are afraid to show your face in public.

I think we should make up a new one - Hey did everyone hear that GLOBAL COOLING IS TAKING PLACE. :moon:

Get use to it folks. I read something the other day that said future weather trends are colder.

That's what happens when you lie to the people and then are afraid to show your face in public.

I think we should make up a new one - Hey did everyone hear that GLOBAL COOLING IS TAKING PLACE. :moon:

Great now we are going to have a global cooling tax as well.

Great now we are going to have a global cooling tax as well.

NO. We already have that with SUPER HIGH heating bills + Higher electric bills in the Winter time too.

But if Global Cooling is happening then (we that get Winter AKA SNOW) can probably throw away our AC units and Summer riding will be nothing to sweat about. :laugh:

After 16 years in GA I couldn't take the humidity anymore. I transferred to Boston, live in Maine and love the snow.

sled1.jpg

sled3.jpg

I m ready 4 it 2 end just had a flatbed run 2 Florence AL
The day b 4 they had 50 mile backup cars+trucks stuck on interstate
Had call national guard out 2 help people they got 21 inches in like 24 hours southern KY

Back