Winston Salem, NC

Pipefighter248

Donating Member
Registered
Just figured I would let the local members around Winston Salem know that Pipe will be in town this weekend.
Won't have net access, but anyone wanting to meet I will be going to the Cyclegear in Greensboro around opening time Sat. morning.
Don't know if I'll ride to the store or not, but I'll be riding in the areas.
Leaving in about half an hour.
Just in case for the worse; Godspeed everyone.

Cool! There was a group of about 8 of us there a few weeks ago. Loomis was trying to get a ride down for this weekend, but not sure if it will happen.

hey, i work 10 minutes away from cycle gear in greensboro, how many people are from around this way?

Enjoy, can't make it. Hope you have a good one and Rock and some of the other guys get up with ya. :thumbsup:

Just got back a little bit ago.
Tired and a bit sore; but had a good time.
Seen a group of 5 or so bike with 3 of them busa's Sun night in Thomasville, but was in parking lot of Denny's with wife. Anyone from the board?

Dang Pipe. I'm in Greensboro. Sorry I missed you. I read your post thinking you meant this weekend, then realized it was last weekend. I worked Saturday, so I was probably lost is a time warp or something. Hope you had a good trip and found some roads!

Dang Pipe. I'm in Greensboro. Sorry I missed you. I read your post thinking you meant this weekend, then realized it was last weekend. I worked Saturday, so I was probably lost is a time warp or something. Hope you had a good trip and found some roads!

Yeah, had a pretty good time.

Back