WINNERS of the 2004 Tiger Racing

2fast4u2c

Site Sponsor
Registered
http://1st-to-the-finish-line.com

Santa Tiger wishes to thank all those who entered the 2nd Annual Tiger Racing Christmas give-away.   Over 200 e-mails were received and carefully considered.  If you did not win, there is always next year.  Tiger Racing just wanted to give back a little of what it has received over the past year.  Good fortune and health, New friends and customers and all the blessings the good Lord can bestow on one soul.

If you have a specific item you would like from Tiger Racing , please let us know in your e-mail with your shipping address.

Happy Holidays to all from Tiger Racing,

Here are the winners for 2004:

To: TigerRacing@buckeye-express.com
Sent: Saturday, December 04, 2004 1:21 AM
Subject: Christmas give-away

My bike needs an "Extreme Makeover"! I was injured and suffered a spinal cord injury that left me in a wheel chair for a few months. I haven’t been able to ride much having had six spine surgeries but I’m getting back in saddle soon. The bike needs some attention!

Chris

<span style='color:red'>Chris,
Santa Tiger feels your pain, get well soon.  Your Busa misses you I’m sure.  Send Santa Tiger your address; he has just the thing to fix you up.

Santa Tiger
</span>

To: <TigerRacing@buckeye-express.com>
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2004 10:27 PM
Subject: Christmas Giveaway

> 1. Hearing Yourself Say "Hey yall watch this".
> 2. Back Tire Spinning Out Of Control
> 3. Feeling Your 325lb. Body Fly Through The Air
> 4. CRACK   BOOM    SMASH
> 5. $582.00 Doctors Bills
> 6. $1134.00 Suzuki Parts
> 7. Lots of 500mg Vicodin
> 8. Why I Always Wear A Helmet
> 9. PRICELESS

Jason Rumbaugh

<span style='color:red'>Jason,
Santa Tiger thinks you’re an idiot, but has been there and done that in his youth.  Send Santa Tiger your address and he will send you something for your head, and only because you wore a helmet.

Santa Tiger
</span>

Sent: Friday, December 03, 2004 5:21 PM
Subject: CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY

I am a 28yr. old SSgt in the US Air Force. This has been a very interesting year for me. I have spent time in Iraq this year helping people who have been less fortunate than us. I am in need of an under tail, as I completely destroyed mine while trying to mod it the cheap way. Cost of living here in Vegas is a killer on my budget.

<span style='color:red'>Shwell,
United States Armed Forces will always have a special place in Santa Tigers heart.  Send Santa Tiger your address; your Tiger Tail inner fender will be on the way.  Thanks for your service to our country.

Santa Tiger
</span>

Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2004 10:16 PM
Subject: Tiger Racing Christmas Give-away

This is for my boyfriend. I admire him because he is
> so giving. He repairs bikes and doesn't charge (even
> though he could use the money). No one ever seems to
> give back to him, so I thought this would be a way to
> show him he is appreciated.
>
> Thanks
>

<span style='color:red'>BusaBabe,
Because you asked for someone other than yourself, Santa Tiger would like to help.  Send your address and your boyfriend will have a Tiger Racing Christmas.

Santa Tiger
</span>

Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2004 8:47 PM
Subject: santa like to give presents to fast busa riders even naked ones

Hi guy, because  it is always great to get  nice shiney new stuff for our rides . And santa ive been a very good boy this year really ps just dont look into the crystal ball.. your stuff would look great going 200mph + on my bike.
Merry Christmas .

Todd Brooks aka Nkdbusarider
Double Busa Racing #842
ECTA  200 mph club
SCTA-BNI World Record 195.271 mph  NAKED

<span style='color:red'>Todd,
Your accomplishments are well known to Santa Tiger even though you went over 50 words.  Because of your achievements, Tiger Racing presents a full race sponsorship for 2005.  Send Santa Tiger your wish list and his elves will get to work on it right away.

Santa Tiger
</span>

To: tigerracing@buckeye-express.com
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2004 7:20 PM
Subject: christmas

I think I should win the Christmas giveaway because i am a part of the biggest team in the world, the United States army. I have raced for 14 years now, I don’t run a Busa but one day I will have one. Currently I run a pro et turbo kaw, took 12 years to get me a fast bike to compete but when you are deployed a year at a time, miss your anniversary 6 years because of defending my country, so my kids and fellow racers can wake up, load up and go to the track to race while I’m sucking sand in a god awful country, eating mre's, lucky when we have a hot meal. But, I’m not complaining, I love what I do, soldier first, racer second, so goes to show you, second isn’t just for losers
Sgt Jeffrey l. Ridenour

<span style='color:red'>Jeffrey,
Santa Tiger is a sucker for the armed forces and your duty to our country is more than appreciated.  Send Santa Tiger your current shipping address where you are stationed and he will send something for you there.  
Santa Tiger
</span>

Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2004 3:40 PM
Subject: Tiger-Claus

How do you tell someone your needy, but yet you own a Hayabusa... I have a family so 99% of my money goes to them....the smile the kids get when they receive gifts is the same way I feel when I ride my cycle. Santa, help me!!!!!!!! Thanks.

<span style='color:red'>Chad,
Santa Tiger knows how hard it is in these turbulent times to support a family and a Busa.  Send your address and Santa Tiger has a little something for your Christmas stocking.

Santa Tiger
</span>

Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2004 9:59 AM
Subject: Christmas give away...

Wife left me 2 yrs. ago, I have the house payment, 2 kids 90% of the time and my only sanity is my bike. I keep my kids happy which drains my account, leaving me with little to myself. But I prefer it that way.

Greg McComb

<span style='color:red'>Greg,
Single parents work so hard and receive very little help these days, Santa Tiger wants to help.  Send us your address and Santa Tigers elves have just what you need.  Tiger Racing toys are coming your way.

Santa Tiger
</span>

Cc: "self" <lotafunmitch@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2004 4:47 AM
Subject: Christmas giveaway

First off, I don't consider myself "poor".
> My story: I recently (3 month's ago) waded my 00 Busa
> and broke my hip, femur, knee and shattered both feet,
> also fractured T1 and L6. Just yesterday I took my
> first step's on crutch's, I did ok but started falling
> back ward’s, could have been the morphine or lack of
> time on my feet lately. I bought a 99 Black Grey Busa
> a couple day's after getting out of the hospital, it's
> Bone stock except for a K&N and braided line's in
> front. I wanted to put a ghetto turbo on it but need
> to save my money because I don't know what the future
> hold's as far as employment goes, plus, I don't have
> that much money. I live alone and family is two
> state's away so I will spend Xmas by myself, I'm not
> crying about it but it would be cool to open something
> for Xmas.
> A nitrous kit would be cool, lol.
>
> Thanks
>
> Mitch Adams

<span style='color:red'>Mitch,
You went way over 50 words, but Santa Tiger understands sometimes you just can’t say what you want in 50 words.  Send us your address and you will have plenty to open on Christmas day.  Get well soon.

Santa Tiger
</span>

Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2004 10:49 PM
Subject: email entrance

Two months ago, my second son was born.  While I rejoice in his arrival, I no longer have the means to mod my 'Busa.  I am extremely fortunate to have a healthy, happy family but the passion of my life sits neglected.

<span style='color:red'>Shawn,
Congratulations on your new arrival.  Instead of a cigar, Santa Tiger has something special for you.  Send us your address and Santa Tigers elves will ship out the “Tiger Racing new father†kit.

Santa Tiger
</span>

Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2004 8:22 PM
Subject: Christmas GIve-Away

I got Busa when it wasn't a financial burden to my family. This year things changed. My children from my first marriage begged me to come live with me. This was about $8000 in legal bills but I got custody. Family of 8 now no extra money for Busa goodies.

<span style='color:red'>Rob,
Because of your love for family, Santa Tiger is sending you a complete makeover for your bike.  Send us your address and Santa Tigers elves will get right on it before Christmas.

Santa Tiger
</span>

Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2004 4:44 AM
Subject: Christmas give away

I'm currently deployed to Iraq (lovely place especially how rockets light up the night time sky), so no winter bike projects…most importantly I'll miss my son's first Christmas. And the price of daycare will surely prevent any upgrades for quite awhile unless they’re cheap and easy.  

Member--LaRedd

<span style='color:red'>Stacy,
Santa Tiger is sorry you will miss your sons first Christmas, but because of your loyalty and duty to country, Santa Tiger wants to show his appreciation.  Send your stateside address to us and you will receive a full Tiger Racing makeover.  Send us your deployed address and Santa Tiger has something special for you there.

Santa Tiger
</span>

Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2004 10:43 PM
Subject: XMAS GIVEAWAY

Good evening,

This is SMITHABUSA from SH.org.  I just found out my wife of 3.5 years is pregnant with our first child.  Not sure how much
Extra $$$ I will have for the Busa.   Have a merry XMAS and Happy New Year.

SMITHABUSA
g.smith@linktestlab.com

<span style='color:red'>Greg,
Bringing a new life into this world is hard enough, but to not be able to have extra $$$ for your Busa is terrible.  Send us your address and Santa Tiger has a little something for you.

Santa Tiger
</span>

Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2004 9:08 PM
Subject: Christmas Give-away

My wife is unemployed and I am not allowed to spend any money on my motorcycle. The only mod I have is a pipe and the only way I got that was to have someone hit me and rip an eighteen stitch size hole in my arm...through my gear.

Sterling

<span style='color:red'>Sterling,
Getting injured in order to get things for your bike is not good.  Santa Tiger wants to help, send us you address and his elves will send out a surprise package for you, and you don’t have to injure yourself either.

Santa Tiger
</span>

Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2004 9:08 PM
Subject: Tiger Racing Give-away

Hello Guy and Diana,

I'm a husband, father, and work two jobs to support my family. I'm preparing my Busa for next season, but this last quarter was slow for me. I have spent whatever extra money on my family for Christmas. A Tiger Tail would help.

Sincerely,
Matt
UCMSLO

<span style='color:red'>Matt,
Clearly you need some assistance from Santa Tiger.  Your generosity to your family only shows the kind of persistent sole you must be.  Two jobs have got to be hard.  Santa Tiger wants you to know you are a good man so send us your address and Santa Tiger will send you the “Tiger Racing Fathers†package.

Santa Tiger
</span>

Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2004 7:54 PM

In the past year I have been; divorced, deployed to Afghanistan and Iraq,
> was medically discharged and took a 50% pay cut, hit while sitting at a red
> light on my Hayabusa, had the bike back 6 days from getting repaired and got
> hit again.  Please cheer me up.
>
> -foresteronw
>
<span style='color:red'>Foresteronw,
Your luck seems to be what needs help, but never fear for Santa Tiger has just what the doctor ordered.  To cheer you up, send us your address and you will receive the “Tiger Racing Cheer me up packageâ€.  A complete Tiger Racing makeover package because your service to country can never be fully repaid.  Thanks for your service to our country.

Santa Tiger
</span>

Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2004 5:27 AM

Ok  here goes I would love some free stuff over here in AUS we have absolutely no custom parts for Busa's everything has to come from the States and getting people to send stuff is a nightmare for me. You’re a legend and Merry Xmas to you and your family. I know this is more than 50 words and I don't care if I win or don't keep up your good work it is people like yourself that makes Dennis's site what it is today

cheers Bill (Xhiler8r)

<span style='color:red'>Bill,
Santa Tiger knows there is a “down under†because he has many friends there.  Send us your address and Santa Tigers elves will make sure your package gets there.  G’day Mate!

Santa Tiger
</span>

Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2004 2:13 AM
Subject: Tiger Racing X-mas give away

My husband has been serving his country for 9 years and a loving husband for 7. When he is not deployed he spends his off duty time helping Habitat for Humanity. I would like to put some nice things under the tree for his Hayabusa this year.

Thanks
Kerri Villa

<span style='color:red'>Kerri,
Your husband will have many nice things under your tree this year.  Please send us your address and Santa Tigers elves will pack you up the special “Tiger Racing complete makeover packageâ€.  Your husband’s service to country is enough for me let alone he builds houses for those more needy than us.  He sounds like a keeper.

Santa Tiger
</span>

Sent: Monday, November 29, 2004 7:44 PM
Subject: SH.ORG Xmas Contest....

Here's the reason I need to win the contest. After April this year my baby was put to rest via a Lincoln town car turning in front of me. Now I am building a new Busa from bits and pieces I can collect, and a tiger tail would be an ole so sweet addition.
Thanks Bobby

<span style='color:red'>Bobby,
Our condolences.  Send us your address and your Tiger Tail is on the way.

Santa Tiger
</span>

Sent: Monday, November 29, 2004 4:38 PM
Subject: sh.org member MATT

My bike was stolen, new bike took a three foot fall off a faulty ramp that gave way costing $3,871 in damage, now I might have to sell my Busa due to a newborn baby and my wife getting out of the military- can't afford daycare.
Thanks, Matt
<span style='color:red'>Matt,
Whether you have to sell your bike or not, Santa Tiger has something for you.  Send us your address and your package will be on its way. Congratulations on your baby and tell your wife we appreciate her service to country.

Santa Tiger
</span>

To: 'TigerRacing@buckeye-express.com'
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2004 4:30 PM
Subject: Win

I should  be a winner simply because I never win any contests, only bike related racing contests.  I can always use some additional products, keeping up with yearly overhauls gets expensive as you know.  I am finishing up my Busa (DaveO is doing the rebuilding) and hope to get down to Maxton with Dave next trip.  At the very least I will have the bike in South FL. This winter so it will be a good way to show your products off especially on the Green Dragon.
Mike
(Ninja Eater)

<span style='color:red'>Mike,
Just because you never win a contest is no reason to win now.  If you can afford to have DaveO rebuild your motor, Santa Tiger is not inclined to help.  But since you are coming to Maxton, Tiger Racing wants to support the LSR venue to which I also race.  Send us your address and Santa Tiger will send a sponsorship package to help in your racing endeavors.

Santa Tiger
</span>

Sent: Monday, November 29, 2004 1:05 PM

Tiger Racing Christmas give away, my reasons to be
> considered!
>
> a 3 month old baby boy, a job with no raises in 5
> years, and cut my pay 10% for the past two years along
> with everybody in my department. increasing fuel
> prices, taxes, and food costs have wiped out my "money
> tree" for  buying bike performance parts.... And i
> have one of my drag bikes for sale for funding home
> repairs for the spring..
sad.gif

>
> Thanks for consideration!
> Cam
>
<span style='color:red'>Cam,
Having to sell one of your race bikes is heartbreaking enough, say no more.  Send us your address and Santa Tiger will help where he can.

Santa Tiger
</span>

Sent: Monday, November 29, 2004 8:17 AM

Dear, Tiger Santa

Due to The Long hours and hard work I was Unable to buy the Parts that I wanted for my bike the money was to be spent on my kids there are only a few parts that I would like for Christmas That would be a Tiger Inter Tail Extended and a License Plate Holder Tiger Nitrous Bottle Valve Protector If I Was to Win I would Show it off to everybody … J

Jay Stedman

<span style='color:red'>Jay,
I know how hard you work and Santa Tiger wants to help.  Send us your address and his elves will get that package together right away.

Santa Tiger

Thanks to all who participated in this years Tiger Racing Give-away.

MerryHannuKwansa to all, and to all a good night!
</span>

Nice job 2fast4u2c!
smile.gif

Didn't enter as I am not needy but this is a cool thing to do and thanks for helping the military guys out!
smile.gif

smile.gif

Santa Tigers elves completed boxing up everyones request and they will all ship out on Santa Tigers UPS elves trucks on Monday. Austrailia and Iraq, your shipments went by the good ole U.S. Postal Service who are also Santa Tigers elves. We want to wish all who participated in the 2nd Annual Tiger Racing Give Away a Very Merry and Joyous Christmas. To all our troops both at home and abroad, a special Thanks for your sacrifices so that we at home can be safer.

Merry Christmas Everyone,
Santa Tiger

Damn, didnt know you had such a big place in your heart for the military folks! Congrats to the winners. Guess i should have submitted my entry afterall. 7.5 years Active Navy so far, and did 2 deployments to the gulf. Never thought that would have got me some free bike parts..
blush.gif

Congrats to the winners once again

And Santa Tiger we all appreciate what you are doing, it really goes a long way, and reflects upon the customer based relationship you carry with your business.

Happy Holidays
Scott Heston:)

Very cool indeed.. Nicely done Santa Tiger~
smile.gif

Congrats to all the winners!    
super.gif

Happy Holidays to all...
beerchug.gif

Appreciate all that you are doing. Outstanding products, outstanding service and the heart to give something back. Thanks!

Back