windscreens!!!

07vigorblue

Donating Member
Registered
I wanna see what type everybody is running on their busa's especially the yana shiki R if anybody has one. Since i'm in the market for one again since my last one got broken when my Busa got totaled out in 09:banghead: been rocking the stocker since and i cant take it anymore LOL

Ps if anybody has a dark smoke DB laying around hit me up and let me know what you want for it

i'm rockin' a clear dub bub :)

DSC00519.jpg

DSC00522.jpg

v6 :laugh:

- ‪solid roller 396 idle walk around‬‏[/url] :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
The R Series windscreens are currently on indefinite backorder with no restock date (I know who comes up with this stuff). The only one that's available of the 4 is the 99-07 Double Bubble in dark smoke. We have a bunch of them enroute.

R Series has a very distinct shape & fresh face in the double bubble wars.

The R Series windscreens are currently on indefinite backorder with no restock date (I know who comes up with this stuff). The only one that's available of the 4 is the 99-07 Double Bubble in dark smoke. We have a bunch of them enroute.

R Series has a very distinct shape & fresh face in the double bubble wars.

I would only have a dark smoke any way do you have anynore pics of them other than whats on your site

I have the Yani R on my 05 I love the shape but a warning, This is my second one because the first one cracked at one of the holes. They seem a little thin and appear little wavy both of mine required shimming. That said this is the only one of the DB style windshield I tried that doesn't put the wind mid visor in my normal riding position.

Do double bubbles really help in the highway riding (faster riding), or are they purely for show?

Do double bubbles really help in the highway riding (faster riding), or are they purely for show?

Not sure about "faster riding", but they are way more comfortable on the highway. For me the wind hits my shoulders instead of my chest. If I tuck the wind goes right over my head.

smoked double bubble here i have an extra smoked wind screen if you want it but its not a double bubble

Zero Gravity DB for me.....because I got it for 50% off from zgoutlet :thumbsup:

Back